test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

1000 dragoons

marloongmarloong Member Posts: 37
Hallo evry 1. Big news. I just made the achievemnt for 1000 dragons. I wish u all to kno that to get this I go from cling my douter 3 X per week to only one. But it is all worth it. From now on I ONLY PLAY WITH OTHER THAT HAVE THIS ACHIEVEMT NO EXCEPTIONS.

also doing this I found 200 dragon head dress. I give tgem away But first u must pm me and explain me why u deserve
Post edited by marloong on

Comments

• Options
    metheantiherometheantihero Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Gratz, I'm working towards that achievement too. Funny a few weeks ago another player complained about how that achievement was impossible.
    If I should die on some far, far away battlefield
    Know I answered the call
    For a grand principle of freedom to yield.
    My fervent prayer is that death
    May not have been in vain
    Fighting for peace and right for the world to attain
  • Options
    cactusjacktercactusjackter Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I can't imagine anyone would like to e-correspond with "u".
  • Options
    trappy1026trappy1026 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Congrats. Great post.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I can't imagine anyone would like to e-correspond with "u".

Because I abbreviate to save the times? Ok kid
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    trappy1026 wrote: »
    Congrats. Great post.

Jelly or mad? :D
  • Options
    liefglindeliefglinde Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    marloong wrote: »
    Hallo evry 1. Big news. I just made the achievemnt for 1000 dragons. I wish u all to kno that to get this I go from cling my douter 3 X per week to only one. But it is all worth it. From now on I ONLY PLAY WITH OTHER THAT HAVE THIS ACHIEVEMT NO EXCEPTIONS.

also doing this I found 200 dragon head dress. I give tgem away But first u must pm me and explain me why u deserve
    Do you realize how arrogant you're coming across? Sure it's an impressive achievement, but it's nothing but a reflection of time spent. Killing dragons is not a difficult task. You don't want to play with people without the achievement? That's fine. I don't think many would want to play with someone with that kind of attitude.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    liefglinde wrote: »
    Do you realize how arrogant you're coming across? Sure it's an impressive achievement, but it's nothing but a reflection of time spent. Killing dragons is not a difficult task. You don't want to play with people without the achievement? That's fine. I don't think many would want to play with someone with that kind of attitude.

I gave up my life for dis. I have spent over 8 hours per day since release to play. So yes. I am good
  • Options
    obliviouslusterobliviousluster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    marloong wrote: »

You're so sad... Where is that ignore button? Everyone in these forums should put you on the ignore list. Or at the very least, the mods should ban you from ever creating another forums again. Welp! Time to add to ignore!
    Walk on wandering souls
    For your respite we pray
    Let our humble song clear your hearts of dismay,
    Rekindle the flame in your souls and set you free
    So walk on and become the light that guides the way~
  • Options
    attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Sorry, but I got this achievement last week. Nice try though. 2nd place is still good, I guess.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This is not what we'd call "conducive to the frame of a community discussion", per rule 3.15.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.