test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hi Everyone :D Let's talk...

marloongmarloong Member Posts: 37
So I was wonderign how realistixs it iz 2 move into neverwinter. wot i mean by this is i think of selling my houses so tht i can buy millions of zen and then earn moneys (IRL) by farming epics and selling for zen, then converting that zen to moneys. I THINK I CAN MAKE OVER $2000 A MONTH DOING THIS!?!!:cool:
Post edited by marloong on

Comments

• Options
    goetzymamagoetzymama Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    marloong wrote: »
    So I was wonderign how realistixs it iz 2 move into neverwinter. wot i mean by this is i think of selling my houses so tht i can buy millions of zen and then earn moneys (IRL) by farming epics and selling for zen, then converting that zen to moneys. I THINK I CAN MAKE OVER $2000 A MONTH DOING THIS!?!!:cool:

Ahhhh, it must be Friday. Absolutely, I think you have a solid business plan. Selling your home, to be homeless, to make money on your xbox one to have a place to live is an excellent idea. Good luck to you, future still not a rich person with 2,000 a month.
    Yes, I'm female. No, you can't see my HAMSTER.

Level 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Caimeta
    Level 60 Guardian Fighter - Princess Clappy
    Level 60 Control Wizard - Rashenbo
    Next up... Butcher of Lock Love
    I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code
  • Options
    draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ** edit** Woot! I found the ignore list button. Now I cant see any posts from this guy
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, this isn't any sort of post that would be conducive to an actual discussion...
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.