test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Black Ice Gear Advice

rcethatsmercethatsme Member Posts: 79 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PvE Discussion
I just made level 70 with my DC and picked up a Fire Icon Artifact weapon and had gotten an artifact belt earlier out of a lock box.
I am running a main hand set of Mod 5 BI Gear. I have about 2100 Item Level now with the BI gear.
Is it worth it to use this new stuff and lose any set bonus? I read that they were gone in mod 6.
Any advice would be very helpful.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    dont waste time on BI, unless theres time and AD falling out of your *** :D
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Like I said I have a Complete set. Do u know how much ilevel I would lose? Would I gain any. This mod is all about Item level and Mod 5 was GS. I had a 16000 Gs in 5 and now dropped to the 2100 IL. Would U switch to the new stuff or keep the Old Mod 5 BI and refine it up?
  • Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    rcethatsme wrote: »
    Like I said I have a Complete set. Do u know how much ilevel I would lose? Would I gain any. This mod is all about Item level and Mod 5 was GS. I had a 16000 Gs in 5 and now dropped to the 2100 IL. Would U switch to the new stuff or keep the Old Mod 5 BI and refine it up?

this game was never about ilvl/gs it was about making a functioning character
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    burkaanc wrote: »
    this game was never about ilvl/gs it was about making a functioning character

I think I do have a functioning toon > I have done all this in SOLO only and I can Hold my own even in IWD SOLO. Just wanted to pick your brain on the merits of changeing is all