test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Emblem of the Seladrine + Augment Companions: Does companion influence actually boost

discoricediscorice Member Posts: 371 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PvE Discussion
the augment companion's stats?
Fear Of A Disco Planet
Post edited by discorice on

Comments

• Options
    discoricediscorice Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Anyone? I'm asking because I'm thinking of switching to the greater Celadrine set from the two pieces of the mod 5 lathander set I have while it's still double RP.
    Fear Of A Disco Planet
  • Options
    herpnderp2herpnderp2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Companion influence is a useless stat, there is no way to tell if it works or what it even does exactly.
  • Options
    crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    herpnderp2 wrote: »
    Companion influence is a useless stat, there is no way to tell if it works or what it even does exactly.

This^

It doesn't seem to really do anything. I wish the emblem had a different 3rd stat because I would use the set if not for that but it would just bug me lol
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zerothreetwozerothreetwo Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same. Been thinking on getting the emblem just because of it's set bonus. Would be great if we have more info about companion influence stats
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Companion Influence does work, but only on their base stats so you won't see much of a benefit to using it ��
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    it doesnt seem to do anything when i unequip/re-equip it.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".