test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looting on Xbox One

jripoljripol Member Posts: 10 Arc User
I have a couple suggestions that I think would make the looting more friendly on the Xbox One version of Neverwinter.

First : some sort of Loot All option, so you don't have to run all over the place trying to pick up loot. This would be a huge help in dungeons when loot goes places you can't easily reach or when you have someone standing too close and you have to maneuver around to find the loot instead of player interactions.

Second :
Please don't have the loot roll window come up in combat. I would prefer to not have half my screen covered by the loot roll when I am trying to target mobs. If people loot stuff that needs to roll while in combat, then please make the window wait until combat has ended. Even make the loot window hide when new combat has occurred, so that you don't have to try and loot while some gung ho player is taking on more mobs before everyone is ready.

Last : This one is more inventory than loot, but could help in dungeons. Options in the inventory to discard multiple items based on quality. Also have vendor options to sell all items based on quality.
Post edited by jripol on

Comments

• attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    with regard to your second point:

This can be solved by allowing the party leader to change the loot options to blue/rare being required for a roll instead of green. Or have it set to blue automatically for lvl 60's who don't need that trash.
  • rebelskum2rebelskum2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Please, Please fix/change the loot window coming up during combat. An option per individual to set their loot threshold (auto pass on greens for example) would be nice.
  • jaxcevaaljaxcevaal Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2015
    attorn97 wrote: »

This can be solved by allowing the party leader to change the loot options to blue/rare being required for a roll instead of green. Or have it set to blue automatically for lvl 60's who don't need that trash.

4 words:
    green artifacts.
    crafting materials.
  • thecameljokeythecameljokey Member Posts: 39
    edited May 2015
    attorn97 wrote: »

Not in a PUG, then the party leader can't change it... it's always roll on greens and up.