test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LF Guild 2 CHARS 11k TR + 11k DC

slandermaliceslandermalice Member Posts: 13 Arc User
TR build scoundrel / G. vorpal/ Ioun Stone. Profound Gear.
DC build Annointed Champion / lesser lifedrinker / Ioun Stone

I am mid 30's , played PC since launch. Looking for guilds in Xbox to better navigate dungeons and to obviously stomp fools in PVP. I know the dynamics of the game, the in s and outs for the most part. Just need a group of people to play with and to advance with. I have solo'd everything and looking to get more out of the game with a guild.

Guilds... I will say it here and now. I will not join a guild that has a dumbass name. I know that is petty but, while I am interviewing guilds this is one of my major complaints. It can be simple or basic, just not RL related or DUMB :)
Also I play alot however I do like ME time and do not want a guild which gets upset when I do want to solo things.
Looking for a guild with 10 + people and hopefully mature, its cool to have fun, although we all know how annoying some peeps can be,
Lastly I will only join an American guild, I live in Colorado so my time zone(GMT) would be good but not a deal breaker.

Hit me up on here or on XBOX, my gamer tag is SLANDERxMALICE. Please have a mic. I prefer xbox live party over group chat in game.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey there! Killer Croc, leader of Rogue's Gallery here, and we would love to have you join our guild! A little bit about ourselves;
    • We are a mature guilld; Meaning, we're all 18+.
    • We are casual yet serious, but we do love to crack jokes and are overall fun.
    • We are a PvE and Dungeon based guild.
    • We are helpful- We will help you reach your desired gear score, or run dungeons you may not have ran.
    • Our guild is going to have an ESO division! If that interests you, I suggest you check us out!

So, if any of that interests you or you want to know more, check out our forums below>
    http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/forum
    If you like what you see, submit an application (after registering) below>
    http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/recruitment

Cheers!
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • blackgeezuz46blackgeezuz46 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I think you'll fit in great with our group here. Most of our core are just getting into T2s/campaign and learning to master the game. We plan on remaining relatively small and exclusively grown folks to avoid the kicking/loot nonsense etc. Drop one of us a line we'll get you in.

REBELGAMING.jpg

REB3L is a Xbox One Neverwinter guild founded by 2 retired "Hardcore" mmo buddys. We are looking for ACTIVE / ADULT members who prefer kicking *** with the same tight group of friends rather than in a zerg invite type of leveling environment.

We have a nice mix of guys around the world who play throughout the day. We are looking to increase our numbers on both our pvp and progression teams...T2 PUGs are terrible. We expect to be ACTIVE in party chats...lets face it, the chat system sucks and communication is key. If you are leveling, stuck PUGing dungeons or just want some cool company come join us.

Drop a mail to any of us on Xbox Live for an invite
    GamerTAGs : WillsDad1030, Mr Sano, | Xstatic |, middlePHINGERu, Brother Rogue

REB3L.gamerlaunch.com