What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elemental Evil Preview Patch Notes NW.45.20150416c.8

12346»

Comments

• torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    panderus wrote: »
    These are things that are definitely coming, I have a meeting every day to discuss their status. Some of them will be in the release for the 21st. Others will take more time to properly implement a solution we are happy with.

Cool. I'll put extra cheeseburgers on the grill for everyone.

You play that spelljammer foundry yet? ;D ;D
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    1. Yep, we know there is a bug there, but we are unsure what is causing it exactly. Any details about how it happens would be useful. But the combat logs weve seen so far haven't pointed us anywhere clear yet.

2. Nope, it is a bug. It is on the list to get resolved but not at the top of the list at the moment.

This is probably just stating the obvious, but I'd look for interim arrays or data structures that haven't been properly sized for 12 values -- maybe they missed one. Maybe something obscure like a stack array, or a pre-calculated table used for performance? The fact that the results are so screwy hints to me that maybe a lookup is overrunning the bounds somewhere.

P. S. Have you met Narf? (see my sig).
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • dizonyxdizonyx Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Transcendent Elven Battle not decrease disables and stuns duration. Please look at this bug.
    Pure/Transcendent Feytouched need fix aoe debuff or remove them, because aoe debuff is broken and applying on foe and me.
    Sorry for my bad english...
  • rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    1. Yep, we know there is a bug there, but we are unsure what is causing it exactly. Any details about how it happens would be useful. But the combat logs weve seen so far haven't pointed us anywhere clear yet.

2. Nope, it is a bug. It is on the list to get resolved but not at the top of the list at the moment.

1. Seems like there are infinite stacks. If the CW does not die once during the entire run (thus the Feytouched will get reset), they can hit up to 8 - 10m crits with Ice Knife. I've seen that happen a lot. It has something to do with stacks not bring renewed, once they die it takes time until the enchant starts bugging again.

2. I'm SO glad to hear that omg. It's like the most important thing to me (even after my Weapon Master being super bugged). I'm hoping for a quick fix.

Thanks for the answer Panderus, cheers!
  • erpuma91erpuma91 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi Panderus,
    could we know if you are aware about the bug of HR armor penetration not work on root??And if it s something that will be fixed soon??
    thk
  • paukan007paukan007 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    panderus wrote:
    Here is some clarification about Pure/Trans Vorpal bug. According to my tests, Pure Vorpal increases my power's dmg by roughly 1.5-2% (measured 200 Sure Strike hits of my GWF in PvP mode), BUT decreases a Red Dragon Glyph ticks (and, maybe, some other DoTs) dmg from 600 to roughly 580. So, in some cases a buff becomes a debuff.

And here is some Paladin's "Balance-breaker" bug (maybe some buggy feats resulting in HUGE regen).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeLUNKpBJkI

The three of us (GWF with Legendary Lostmauth's set and almost 20k power, good-equipped CW and TR) could not beat one Paladin, or even his 1/2 hp, despite a lot of 25-30k hits all the time.

Also GWF's Weapon Master still (since M6 launch) DOES NOT work at rank 4!
    From "Drider" with love.
    Bear. Vodka. Balalaika. :D
  • raptoahraptoah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There is a mechanic on these items to limit how often and how much they can drop each day. A normal game session for a day should not be impacted.

We have seen players use them heavily to just farm all day with bots and this was one of the valves we closed to that behavior.

Is the limit set for every character or for a whole account?
This discussion has been closed.