test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Astral Diamonds Loss in auctions

dwarf506dwarf506 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I have been bidding on items in the auction house, have not won a single auction yet, but noticed I have lost ALL Astral Diamonds I used to make bids on items I was interested in.

If this is how it was intended, the name should be changed from auction house to something else.

lost over 14 thousand Astral Diamonds on about 12 different item bids
Post edited by dwarf506 on

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    dwarf506 wrote: »
    I have been bidding on items in the auction house, have not won a single auction yet, but noticed I have lost ALL Astral Diamonds I used to make bids on items I was interested in.

If this is how it was intended, the name should be changed from auction house to something else.

lost over 14 thousand Astral Diamonds on about 12 different item bids

When was the last time you checked your ingame mailbox?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    checked yesterday (most of the auctions ended yesterday) and checked today, no Astral Diamonds in my mailbox

Is this how I am suppose to get back my Astral Diamonds on auctions I lost?

Is there a place to submit a trouble ticket?
  • Options
    torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    checked yesterday (most of the auctions ended yesterday) and checked today, no Astral Diamonds in my mailbox

if your auction bid is beaten by someone else, you get an in-game mail from the auction house returning your AD bid. that mail is only sent to the character that placed the bid.
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    twinstripeuktwinstripeuk Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Are you sure this isn't just being held for you on the Exchange? Press 'Y' to withdraw funds and see if it's there waiting for you
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Check with the actual post/mail dude in the Enclave, you should be able to take the AD back by pressing "x" on each mail saying you were out-bid on an item.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015

All AH communication is through the mail and only to the character who made the bid. If you are out bid, the AD is immediately mailed to you. If you win the auction, the item is mailed to you.

I would not contact support about this until you have fully ruled out user error. Check your mailbox with every character you have, look for AD, look for items.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    if your auction bid is beaten by someone else, you get an in-game mail from the auction house returning your AD bid. that mail is only sent to the character that placed the bid.

this mail was never recieved
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    zephyriah wrote: »
    All AH communication is through the mail and only to the character who made the bid. If you are out bid, the AD is immediately mailed to you. If you win the auction, the item is mailed to you.

I would not contact support about this until you have fully ruled out user error. Check your mailbox with every character you have, look for AD, look for items.

no mails with Diamonds attached, yes emails that state out bid, but did not get any diamonds back

I tried one today, bid 5 on a item, was outbid, got a mail that stated I was outbid, but no returned diamonds
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    and for the record, all three characters get same results, no returned diamonds
  • Options
    twiggleberrytwiggleberry Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    and you cant claim them by hitting X button on the letterhead? I fear you are missing something.