test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Price check on one of my item (Blue Artifact Belt) pls

tartaluxostartaluxos Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hi everyone !

I've just own a Blue magnificent Artifact Belt of Wisdom but I've no idea on her worth.
Can someone help by telling me which price to put on this item at the AH pls ? I don't want to steal AD or being stealed.

The best thing I wich is to trade this one for the exact same kind of item and rarity but for Hunters, so I'm looking for a DEX one.

Thanks for reading !
Post edited by tartaluxos on

Comments

• kickinchicken80kickinchicken80 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    you are not allowed to place trade threads on these forums, there is however a fan site for traders

http://neverwintertradeforum.com/
    Neverwinters Fan site trading forum http://neverwintertradeforum.com/index.php
  • mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    tartaluxos wrote: »
    Hi everyone !

I've just own a Blue magnificent Artifact Belt of Wisdom but I've no idea on her worth.
    Can someone help by telling me which price to put on this item at the AH pls ? I don't want to steal AD or being stealed.

The best thing I wich is to trade this one for the exact same kind of item and rarity but for Hunters, so I'm looking for a DEX one.

Thanks for reading !

If you go to the trade house and click on the item it shows a suggested price. However you can search for the item and find out better that way
  • silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    First week or 2 they were selling for 50-75k, now they are ridiculously overpriced (people are posting around 200k) HOWEVER.. No one is BUYING at that high of a price.

Fortunately I've been looking for one since week 1. I'd be glad to buy it outright from you so you don't have to wait 4 or 5 days.

Message me on XBL and we can talk? my Gamertag is SILKtrocity. I have many epics along with AD and gold to trade if we can agree on a mutual price.
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)