test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I think dread vault is the only way for people to learn how to play this game.

ggsurr20ggsurr20 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
I think out of all the dungeons, this is the only epic one where it's been practically a necessity to invite all members of the group to the party but what really makes this dungeon stand out from the others is the amount of patience and technique involved into succeeding this, it's designed to wreck rage booters due to the bonfire 8000 ft away from the entrance to the boss room and I think this truly allows people in the xbox community to wake the heck up and grow some co-ordination and skill back into their play style. ( I haven't played the PC version but from all the pc games i've played, pc players tend to just be nicer). Today we had this scourge warlock with 8600 GS , hardly any T1 armor , sure he died a lot but we didn't rage kick him like how 97% of the community would, we actually talked things over and came up with a plan to ensure we won.

This is personally how I think queueing up should be. Overcome the challenge with the party your given (If you want a cleric, then queue up with one instead). I've seen some of my nice friends go bad because they're getting kicked when the boss is at 1% or just because of their class but I refuse to become a salty player. Having the perfect party all the time will only render you from being a better player. Instead challenge your self and if your teammates suck, queue up with your own friends or carry them. :cool:

Just some other things I'd like to address though.
GS for certain dungeons need to be changed.
Spider Temple - 9k
Dread Vault - 9.5k/10k
Castle Never - probably 11k i've never tried it.
Helping that scourge warlock with a low GS was nice but people should be made to go through T1 before they attempt the highest margin of T2 xD.
-GGsurr20 - 17k Great Weapon Fighter-

-GGsurr15 - 10k Guardian Fighter-
    Post edited by ggsurr20 on

Comments

• thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
      edited May 2015
      Now that seemingly everyone knows about the back left corner in Dread Vault, it's not really the hardest boss fight. The second mini-boss can be tough without coordination because of all the mindflayer adds though.

Of the dungeons below CN, I think the Spider Temple requires the most coordination. She's impossible to beat if the team doesn't work together to keep the adds out of her healing circles. Without teamwork you can beat on her all day and she'll just keep healing right back up to full health, and when people start to get downed... things fall apart quickly.
    • rangerman25rangerman25 Member Posts: 84
      edited May 2015
      Lmao...I agree with the OP on this one. Something this game seriously lacks is teamwork. When you go into a dungeon, the purpose of the dungeon is supposed to be 5 players are needed to work together to complete the objective. That being said, it's ridiculous when every player seems to think it's a free-for-all...oh I got in, I got this...I dont need your help..."Waaaaaaa....why did I wipe?" (Oh I dont know...maybe because while the group is trying to finish one set of mobs you ran off and tried to fight a fresh set by yourself). One of my last dungeon runs last night before I left was this way. One player who I wont mention, but I blocked on my Live Account (so as to never ever ever ever ever be paired with again) kept pulling mob group after mob group after mob group on us while we were still trying to slay the first group. Our healer was overwhelmed and I blew through 10 potions just trying to stay alive and keep them off the healer as much as possible. My rules I live by when I go into a dungeon: 1: Stay together as a group. 2: Concentrate on one set of mobs at a time. 3: Protect the party (healer especially) 4: DO NOT EVER STRAY FROM THE GROUP AND THINK YOU CAN SOLO THE DUNGEON BY YOURSELF. If that was the case why do you need us to do that? But not all groups are like that, but for the few that are, it makes the dungeon frustrating and take longer than it should
    • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
      edited May 2015
      It's glitched to hell......

But I still, kind of, agree... Not in the mood to get into a debate about it, it's still glitched.
      Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
    • rangerman25rangerman25 Member Posts: 84
      edited May 2015
      I think the biggest problem outside lack of teamwork is that they need to set up more servers for the Xbox One users. I cant tell you how many times I go to get into a dungeon to get booted saying something about the connection to GameServer timed out, or in the dungeon lag like you wont believe.
    • xxamaraxxxxamaraxx Member Posts: 18 Arc User
      edited May 2015
      jjb828 wrote: »
      It's glitched to hell......

But I still, kind of, agree... Not in the mood to get into a debate about it, it's still glitched.

Theres a fix for the glitch I posted a thread about how to fix it :D