test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

looking for guild

alclemistalclemist Member Posts: 13 Arc User
TR 60 9700K and playing. Im still new to the guild stuff.
Post edited by alclemist on

Comments

• sudnd3thsudnd3th Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What are you interested in? PvP or PvE? or combo of both? Need to know a little more about you.

I just recently started up a guild myself with a few friends, "Irate Brotherhood" we do a little of both but main goal is open world PvP down the road when it comes out. I myself am mainly focused on PvP while i have other leaders who are more PvE Oriented.

If you want to hit me up IG, my GT is suDnd3th, send me a message if you'd like and i'll get back to you as soon as i can.
    suDnd3th - LvL 70 PvP WK Scoundrel TR
    Pyx - LvL 60 PvP AC DC Retired

XB1 GT - suDnd3th
  • alclemistalclemist Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My mistake. I'm mostly both I think first couple of pvp matches got about 19 kills and dungeons but with the kick system getting out of hand.
  • blackgeezuz46blackgeezuz46 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    REBELGAMING.jpg

REB3L is a Xbox One Neverwinter guild founded by 2 retired "Hardcore" mmo buddys. We are looking for ACTIVE / ADULT members who prefer kicking *** with the same tight group of friends rather than in a zerg invite type of leveling environment.

We have a nice mix of guys around the world who play throughout the day. We are looking to increase our numbers on both our pvp and progression teams...T2 PUGs are terrible. We expect to be ACTIVE in party chats...lets face it, the chat system sucks and communication is key. If you are leveling, stuck PUGing dungeons or just want some cool company come join us.

Drop a mail to any of us on Xbox Live for an invite
    GamerTAGs : WillsDad1030, Mr Sano, | Xstatic |, middlePHINGERu, Brother Rogue

REB3L.gamerlaunch.com