Install Arc
Options

Hits with more than 20 million damage

2»

Comments

• Options
    mmm1001mmm1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This is not a "how to do" it is a bug report!... and know how to do it and abuse it is expoiting and punnished with a permanent game/account ban....

No one will punish you in any way.
    Continue to exploit it as much as you can as long as you can. The only punishment around here is deleted post by some moderators.
    You can also spread news about this exploit around and sell your enchantment when price increases 5x times. You can buy it back after it is fixed and price drops :)

And by the way if you live in USA and ever spent at least $1 on game they can not ban you because of some stupid law.
    On other similar game I had a friend doing all possible exploits, they banned him several times, but as he is lawyer, after some professional communication with them, they restored him quite fast ... even apologized.
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just ot update you an the devs response:

Player:
    'Please fix other enchantments! i.e
    Transcendent Vorp Debuffs user
    Transcendent Negation does not stack Inc heal or recharge speed
    Transcendent Feytouched double stacks resulting in 0 damage coming from target or Caster'

DEV:
    'Our initial testing has indicated that these are working OK by themselves, there is probably some weird interaction with a power that is causing these.'
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • Options
    methecsgodmethecsgod Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mmm1001 wrote: »
    No one will punish you in any way.
    Continue to exploit it as much as you can as long as you can. The only punishment around here is deleted post by some moderators.
    You can also spread news about this exploit around and sell your enchantment when price increases 5x times. You can buy it back after it is fixed and price drops :)

And by the way if you live in USA and ever spent at least $1 on game they can not ban you because of some stupid law.
    On other similar game I had a friend doing all possible exploits, they banned him several times, but as he is lawyer, after some professional communication with them, they restored him quite fast ... even apologized.
    The "law" is news to me, never heard of it. And ban for what exactly, for playing the game the way it was made?
  • Options
    xxxskywolfxxxxxxskywolfxxx Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    another bug of feytouched this time the other side.... dealing 0 dmg cause hunters fox
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?926191-CW-DMG-bug-cause-Hunter
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    hes lieing to you you wont get banned for it.
    im just saying the abuse of a exploit is exploiting and other guys allready lost there accounts cause such stuff
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    im just saying the abuse of a exploit is exploiting and other guys allready lost there accounts cause such stuff
    lol no they didnt. everyone i know abused exploits at the beginning of mod 6 so much you wouldnt believe it and none of us got banned. you know why? because they dont ban for abusing bugs.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    lol no they didnt. everyone i know abused exploits at the beginning of mod 6 so much you wouldnt believe it and none of us got banned. you know why? because they dont ban for abusing bugs.
    maybe not in M6, but befor this mod. Enough guys got banned for exploiting, and also you dont have to make people feeling save useing exploits... you also can contact a moderator and ask him if you are allowed to use some exploits. i can tell you his answer :D
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    maybe not in M6, but befor this mod. Enough guys got banned for exploiting, and also you dont have to make people feeling save useing exploits... you also can contact a moderator and ask him if you are allowed to use some exploits. i can tell you his answer :D

no they didnt do it last mod or the mod before that they only did it when people found a exploit involving ad.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    no they didnt do it last mod or the mod before that they only did it when people found a exploit involving ad.
    ah yes... and useing dmg exploits to unlock some equipment/RP isnt involving AD? it involve zen also. btw players like you who tells other to use exploits and they wont be punnished for it are destroying the game. Useing every bug and exploit and get an unfair advantage vs others is just sucking... but i can understand some players need to use it cause they cant play on a different way - but crying when getting the attention of a GM/FM and get punnished for his/her behavior
  • Options
    kateshiikateshii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ah yes... and useing dmg exploits to unlock some equipment/RP isnt involving AD? it involve zen also. btw players like you who tells other to use exploits and they wont be punnished for it are destroying the game. Useing every bug and exploit and get an unfair advantage vs others is just sucking... but i can understand some players need to use it cause they cant play on a different way - but crying when getting the attention of a GM/FM and get punnished for his/her behavior

Let me get this straight. Developers create buggy code. Developers also create impossible remakes of old dungeons and call it new content. Players attempt to play the game the proper way and find it impossible. Players notice buggy code allows them to complete impossible dungeons. Players inform developers of said bug. Developers decide it isn't important. They fix neither fundamental issues that playerbase complains about, nor the bugs that players report.

And this all culminates in the players destroying this game? You have a convoluted view of this current situation. Showing your moral high ground here will neither fix the situation nor win you any favors. The sad fact is they don't care unless it effects their bottom line. Now if the bugs were related to direct revenue loss you would have a hotfix within the hour. Tell me again that the players are ruining the game and this time try not to smile while you say it.

If the developers don't read anything I hope they read this:
    If the only way to beat your new content is to exploit bugs, you have failed and should sell all of your stock and close your doors. There is "new" (using the term loosely) content that hasn't even been attempted by 90% of the playerbase because it is simply impossible. Lets build content that nobody will play. Yes that's a great idea.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    kateshii wrote: »
    Let me get this straight. Developers create buggy code. Developers also create impossible remakes of old dungeons and call it new content. Players attempt to play game the proper way and find it impossible. Players notice buggy code allows them to complete impossible dungeons. Players inform developers of said bug. Developers decide it isn't important. They fix neither fundamental issues that playerbase complains about, nor the bugs that players report. And this all culminates in the players destroying this game? You have a convoluted view of this current situation. Showing your moral high ground here will neither fix the situation nor win you any favors. The sad fact is they don't care unless it effects their bottom dollar. Now if the bugs were related to direct revenue loss you would have a hotfix within the hour. Tell me again that the players are ruining the game and this time try not to smile while you say it.

If the developers don't read anything I hope they read this:
    If the only way to beat your new content is to exploit bugs, you have failed and should sell all of your stock and close your doors. There is "new" (using the term loosely) content that hasn't even been attempted by 90% of the playerbase because it is simply impossible. Lets build content that nobody will play. Yes that's a great idea.
    exactly. thanks for taking the time to explain this so i didnt have to.
  • Options
    charkie1990charkie1990 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I think that answer is in greedy cryptic... you see, they made a bug where you have to have transcendet enchantment...its lotr of refinmenst and other stuff... so you need AD or Zen... so if you want to have that quickly, you have to buy it :) everything is calculated... when they get some amount of money from it hey will repair it ;) the same strategy as 2x refinemnts points for new artifact... new art>15% from zen transfering> "cheaper" bloody ruby> 2x refinments... and everyone is happy ;)
  • Options
    vallaranavallarana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Nice to see that ppl isnt abusing of this bug and exploiting the hell out of it :D

feytouched.png
    subir fotos gratis
  • Options
    leva07leva07 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
  • Options
    baszun67baszun67 Member Posts: 89
    edited May 2015
    This is not an exploit.
    It is a bug...
    How the heck any Player can now that his enchantment or Skill-Tree is bugged that hard?
    And i surely wont sell a enchantment worth 15kk after filling in highly expensive Refinementpoints!

Could any GM/FM respond to this pls?

Using/abusing known bugs is the definition of exploiting. GG justifying your cheating though
  • Options
    jackonyourbackjackonyourback Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    leva07 wrote: »
    Thank you for those vids.

As a casual player that gets killed by the tiniest mobs in IWD and WoD quite often now, there is only one of two choices to make now, either get that exploiters enchantment myself or leave the game. There is no way i can take being killed by Imps while others kill Tiamat in 10 seconds, 2 seconds per head.