test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So what should we do now?

tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
So Im lvl70, Ive got my PVP T2 set and I like the balance on the stats of the set so the PVE set dont appeal me and T2 dungeons are impossible unless u cheat and thats not my style. If I try to refine my MA and OH to make my stuff better the dragon hoard stop working after a while trying to farm so is pointless to try that too. Is is just me that when he log he realize that there is absolutly nothing to do on this game? Most of the things to do where remove from the game, so what is the people supposed to do on this Mod considering that take about 5 days of casual playing to get to lvl70 just to find out that u finnish all u have to do on the game?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kurtb88kurtb88 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    tomiotar wrote: »
    If I try to refine my MA and OH to make my stuff better the dragon hoard stop working after a while trying to farm so is pointless to try that

This concerns me greatly. Why did cryptic do this to our Dragon Hoard Enchantments that cost us so much to create or buy? Is Cryptic going to fix them?
  • Options
    quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Have you bought the trans enchants yet? the ones for 10kk+ AD each?
  • Options
    tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    quspiv wrote: »
    Have you bought the trans enchants yet? the ones for 10kk+ AD each?

What would be the reasson for that if they are also bugged and they end up debuffing u instead of the opponent?
  • Options
    herpnderp2herpnderp2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What would be the reasson for that if they are also bugged and they end up debuffing u instead of the opponent?
    And even with them working properly the overall AD/$ investment isn't worth the majority of the enchants past rank 10. Bragging rights, i guess?
  • Options
    hawkeyelhawkeyel Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Enchantments. I think NWO should all out and make a full set of Mob buff enchantments .That way when the I got it all crowd starts to say this is to easy they can switch to there mob buff enchants and die just like the rest of us.Good Day.
  • Options
    quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Not all are broke in a bad way, some are broke in a way which will make your toon OP.
  • Options
    mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    "What should we do now?"

Good question. I think we play the waiting game for new dungeons, bug fixes and PVE dungeon-campaign balance. We also need some new gear to shoot for that isnt so underwhelming.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options
    carlonomocarlonomo Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    well you can't do the T2 stuff with T1 gear thats for sure, its nearly impossible in T2 gear! people only want 3k+ players now for those instances and well, at 2600 i'm pretty good even have 2 pieces of T2 plus two pieces of T3 pvp gear but still nearly impossible even with a stacked group... sigh
  • Options
    candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So Im lvl70, Ive got my PVP T2 set and I like the balance on the stats of the set so the PVE set dont appeal me and T2 dungeons are impossible unless u cheat and thats not my style. If I try to refine my MA and OH to make my stuff better the dragon hoard stop working after a while trying to farm so is pointless to try that too. Is is just me that when he log he realize that there is absolutly nothing to do on this game? Most of the things to do where remove from the game, so what is the people supposed to do on this Mod considering that take about 5 days of casual playing to get to lvl70 just to find out that u finnish all u have to do on the game?

Well i play as SW, got my pvp set(wich is far better than the pve set for pve" u know cryptic devs has some terrible ideas")
    Got fulll assault set,(wich is a useless piece of junk stocked on my bags), already have p vorpal(no reason to upgrade it),
    Legendary mh, epic oh, all i do now is helping a new player on guild, other than that, i'll keep playing eso, cause neverwinter is kinda dead now,
    Best thing to do in neverwinter is watching ppl dieing on minions on WoD kkkk it's so much fun, remember those small green dragon looking lizards, i saw it killing alot of players kkk, the big guys don't kill player, cause the minions kill long time before kkk kinda unfair, i mean the big guys got no chance, players die too quick for their pets kkkkk.
    Have fun :)