test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod6 Nerfs?

fukiiyufukiiyu Member Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2015 in The Thieves' Den
Where can I see all the changes to the powers/feats for TR?

I play on the XBox and everyone says they will be nerfed so hard they will be unplayable, just wondering what nerfs they receive?
Post edited by fukiiyu on

Comments

• syrickwolfsyrickwolf Member Posts: 102
    edited May 2015
    lol dont worry there still pretty powerful in mod 6 there finally balanced. they actually get damage buffs and dazing strike lasts 1 sec longer.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    saboteur capstone does not refill stealth bar anymore completely. it should be a bug to fix.
    knife edge does not reset encounters cooldown anymore with each BB proc.
    no more stealth set bonus.
    scoundrel daze duration halved.
    shadow of demise is now single target, procs only with encounter and not all of them. No increased stealth regen anymore. should be a bug to fix.

many of them werent even in patch notes.

fixed the bugs, the changes are kind of ok until you see paladins, gf damage and cw tankiness and stormspell
    i kinda hate cws...always will but paladins are priority number 1...those are at a level of ******ness i never thought i would have seen
  • fukiiyufukiiyu Member Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Okay, so the only Scoundrel nerf was the "Skullcracker" feat where it dazes an opponent every 15seconds for 2sec+additional seconds if attacked?

I guess my question is, how bad was the CC lock Scoundrel nerfed?

Coming from the XBox, we don't really have a meta where perma-stealth is a must at the moment.

Hopefully that is fixed but by the sounds of other post, perma-stealth is still highly viable.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    fukiiyu wrote: »
    Okay, so the only Scoundrel nerf was the "Skullcracker" feat where it dazes an opponent every 15seconds for 2sec+additional seconds if attacked?
    its 2 seconds for the capstone.
    1 seconds for the t4 feat.
    as i explaided to you in the other thread the problem is that your base cc is already longer. Basically if you let the capstone proc you are nerfing you performances further.
  • fukiiyufukiiyu Member Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    its 2 seconds for the capstone.
    1 seconds for the t4 feat.
    as i explaided to you in the other thread the problem is that your base cc is already longer. Basically if you let the capstone proc you are nerfing you performances further.

Okay, thanks for the info rayrdan
  • mjytreszmjytresz Member Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    saboteur capstone does not refill stealth bar anymore completely. it should be a bug to fix.

To expand upon this, it doesn't always happen this way.
    Sab Capstone, in Mod 5, would refill stealth like this:
    1) While in stealth, use encounter
    2) You are removed from stealth
    3) Your stealth meter is now full

In mod 6, sometimes it refills completely and other times it's at like 95% full.
    Also, some encounters still remove you from stealth and others don't.
    Broken mechanics, broken class designs, lack of actual content, and over zealous, bronze-age moderation?

Go Cryptic!
    PS - I quit.