test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No jewelcrafting quality supplies/master jewel crafters in AH??? bugged?

terrify10terrify10 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
How is it that there's been thousands of these boxes opened and tons of profession booster packs and there is no master jewel crafters or quality pieces in the AH? There is upgraded people in literally every other profession and I don't see how it's possible that no one has gotten a jewelcrafting one and posted it... Anyone else notice this issue? Or have gotten one themselves?
Post edited by terrify10 on

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They do not exist in game, yet. On PC they were introduced with the Nine Hells Lockbox, probably the next one.
  • terrify10terrify10 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    zephyriah wrote: »
    They do not exist in game, yet. On PC they were introduced with the Nine Hells Lockbox, probably the next one.

Why is that only jewel crafters don't exist in these boxes?
    edited May 2015
    Jewelrycraft was not one of the original crafts. So, supplies for it were never in the Professions packs. The only thing really missing is the speed boost. You can still get a decent, not max, quality boost from in-game items.
  • terrify10terrify10 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Jewelrycraft was not one of the original crafts. So, supplies for it were never in the Professions packs. The only thing really missing is the speed boost. You can still get a decent, not max, quality boost from in-game items.

Thanks for info, you talking about the 8% standard ones from the shop I assume? That won't yield a tier 3 tho with those ratings that's why I wanted to get the epic quality ones
    edited May 2015
    You might not realize it , but crucibles from alchemy are also Jewelry assets. So, even now you can get a 25% (i think) chance of success. 40% is the best that can be done anyway.
  • trappy1026trappy1026 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    You might not realize it , but crucibles from alchemy are also Jewelry assets. So, even now you can get a 25% (i think) chance of success. 40% is the best that can be done anyway.

If I get my hands on 4 mithral crucibles, won't I be able to have a 60% chance?

I got 60% with 4 mithrals when I was crafting platesmithing pants.
    edited May 2015
    trappy1026 wrote: »
    If I get my hands on 4 mithral crucibles, won't I be able to have a 60% chance?

I got 60% with 4 mithrals when I was crafting platesmithing pants.

Maybe I misremembered the %, but 4 crucibles don't help. All of the high level task require a tool that is only available "worn" for now. You can use crucibles in the non-required slots to boost the %, but that one slot is going to cost.
  • jchappell3jchappell3 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Bump, I need these assets for jewelcrafting. The only thing I have seen on the tradehouse are the uncommon jewelcrafters, aka the greens. They costs 500k+ a piece. It is crazy.
    Scourge Warlock, Hellbringer. Gear Score 11k+

Gamertag: My Boots
    Character Name: Leonir