test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Insane lag/ server not responding issues in Valindra's tower?

iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Is anybody else suffering game breaking lag in Valindras tower at the moment? right now I am actually stuck in a party and not able to leave despite zoning out of the instance back to PE and even stripping off gear I'm guessing due to the insane lag , what the hell has happened to this game jeeezuz looool
YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Had 2 runs destroyed by it, 1 right before the boss. Later I had one where we had a SW drop from party in disgust and while the rest of us tried to decide what to do next, it disappeared. It was like the lag followed the SW and he took it with him when he left. Had another run (eLoL) that was joined by a GWF playing in Italy, as soon as he joined the lag became unbearable. I'm wondering if there is some sort of network compensation gone awry that is behind all this. Probably just coincidences.
  • crazyrage1crazyrage1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yes I have had this happen in two guild runs.
  • acro33acro33 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same here. The start of the dungeon usually runs fine, but as soon as you get to the room with the two Illusionists and their mirror images, the lag smacks you in the face like a wet gorilla ***** on steroids. And even if you somehow managed to get past them, the next mob is usually even worse.
    Rubberbanding, general lag and Server Not Responding comes at you as if you owed it money.
    I had the same thing happen once, a SW was on team, but when she left the lag went with her. At least for a little while until a DC showed up and then it was back. Don't know from where in the world they were playing, so I don't know if it's the classes or their location that contributed, but there was certainly a connection.
    I've also noticed that the lag gets at its worst between 19:00 - 00:00 CET especially if there's a Dungeon Hour on at the same time so perhaps the amount of players logged on also plays into this.