test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking For XBLive Friends for Casual NW Groups

goetzymamagoetzymama Member Posts: 49 Arc User
Hello, I got my xbox one a few months ago and have started playing NeverWinter pretty much daily... mostly in the evenings central time usa and weekends. While I have had a gold account for many moons, I rarely played multi-player so I have very few xbox live friends that play the same games as I do.

I would love to have some xbox live friends that play neverwinter and that would like to have a friend to sometimes group up with.

Right now I have a 55 GWF. I'm happy to start a second character of a different flavor if anyone wants to start over and play while grouped.

Quick FYI on me... long time gamer (EQPC, EQOA, WoW, etc). Over the age of 30. Married with kids (hence the GoetzyMama). I think I'm totally awesome.

If you are interested, feel free to ping me sometime in game or send a friend invite:

GT @Rashenbo
Yes, I'm female. No, you can't see my HAMSTER.

Level 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Caimeta
Level 60 Guardian Fighter - Princess Clappy
Level 60 Control Wizard - Rashenbo
Next up... Butcher of Lock Love
I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    msbegotngirlmsbegotngirl Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Pick me :) I'm married with kids too. I'm central time, not on a lot in the evenings, but some on the weekends. Running a HR, and I'm a pretty relaxed loot *****. I mean, player.

GT is the same as username.
  • Options
    xszarxszar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey guys, I'm running a level 30 gwf atm, looking for some guys to run through the game with! Similar to you guys, I'm 25, father of two not married as of yet though! Just living with her is bad enough 😂😂 GT - Patt Butcherrr
  • Options
    pineappleblankiepineappleblankie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey, I'd love to join you all. I'm over 30, not married, zero kids, 3 dogs... I have a lvl 60 DC and I play a lowbie (9) control wizard with a friend of mine some days. We are considering deleting our control wizards and starting something else. Normally I just play solo, farm dragons, or queue up for an epic hoping not to get kicked before the boss dies lol. I am a relaxed player and just like to have fun with good people. GT Point Blankie
  • Options
    goetzymamagoetzymama Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Awesome! Nice to meet you all :) I didn't check yesterday so I'll try and send invites today. I am often in an xbox live party for those that like to chat it up.
    Yes, I'm female. No, you can't see my HAMSTER.

Level 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Caimeta
    Level 60 Guardian Fighter - Princess Clappy
    Level 60 Control Wizard - Rashenbo
    Next up... Butcher of Lock Love
    I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code
  • Options
    rinn1209rinn1209 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2015
    Not sure if you are still looking but I am lev 60 aoe cleric I run with a 60 gwf and a 60 rouge just need two more to run. we are all 27 years + like to have fun but respectful
    add me if you like GT Avaralou
  • Options
    najicatourenajicatoure Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    haha. sounds like the perfect play pal....add me: najicatoure
  • Options
    buffalonightmarebuffalonightmare Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I. Also awesome and over 30 lol.

GT BUFFALONIGHTMARE
  • Options
    t3rdf3rg3s3nt3rdf3rg3s3n Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I usually play after my kid goes to sleep.

GT: Nuke Regulator
  • Options
    sportbiker929sportbiker929 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    if your still looking for people you can add me too. xbox gammer tag is Sportbiker929
  • Options
    lemonknuckleslemonknuckles Member Posts: 62
    edited May 2015
    Im also interested in adding peeps for PvE or PvP groups. Also over 30 with wife and kid. I'm in Mountain time zone. Play Tuesday/Thursday from 7pm - 12am+, and random times on the weekends.

Lem0n Knuckles (the 0 is a zero).
  • Options
    zant76zant76 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    still space for a me? :)
  • Options
    mygamertagbreezymygamertagbreezy Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I play on weekends as well. I am a lvl 51 SW, over 30 casual gamer. I am making my way to creating another char as well as unlocking the Tyranny of Dragons campaign. Add me anytime GT: coolbreez420420
    Post edited by mygamertagbreezy on
  • Options
    silverpaladin69silverpaladin69 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hay folks similar situation here - with kids etc so mostly playing wknd evenings. Play GF for now on xbox1 and will start paladin when available this week. Hope to hear from you.
  • Options
    notromsnotroms Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    My husband and I started playing Neverwinter a few months ago, and fit into the over 30 casual gamer category. We are currently teaming up as a duo, but would like to find other players to do more PvE with. You can find us mostly in the evenings, or sometimes during the day when the “mom's taxi” is not running. My gamertag is PMS Demon and I have a DC as my main character and a GWF that I just got to lvl 60 with the help of the double XP running right now. My hubbie is OLEerror and he has a CW. All 3 of our characters are lvl 60, but we need to work on their GS.
  • Options
    fahldoonfahldoon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    *reposted from other threads*

Hi There! me and a friend play lvl 70 Warlock and Rogue, we are mid 40s in Life and are trying to work our way through the 1600s dungeons to gear up, we are relatively quiet people on chat and like to learn as we go.

we play UK evenings 5pm until 10pm ish and most of the weekend, have families, take regular drink/smoke breaks and generally chill.

we have played MMO's together since day 1 of Everquest way back and we are no strangers to min/maxing to squeeze every last ounce from our chars AD permitting

we have a guild (just the two of us in it) and are just looking for more like minded people to run with.

if you feel you have a place for us in your group please add

Gamertag :- Fahl (Warlock)

Gamertag :- Radir (Rogue)

Cheers
    Fahl Doon (constant corpse)
    Post edited by fahldoon on
  • Options
    dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    @fahldoon um the scourge warlock is op if you know what your doing........ it has taken 0 nerfs
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
    LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.
  • Options
    waftasauruswaftasaurus Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Hi, also,looking for no drama grouping. Over 30 also. GT is orodc
  • Options
    fahldoonfahldoon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @dreadkiss said:
    > fahldoon um the scourge warlock is op if you know what your doing........ it has taken 0 nerfs

Apologies, yes I should have made myself clearer, pre EE I played a Templock full time, I loved helping out my groups with healing.

Now as purely dps we are just fine however I find the temptation path somewhat lacking.

Better?

Fahl
  • Options
    dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    @fahldoon yep.. that would be because they nerfed life steal
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
    LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.
  • Options
    spike9894spike9894 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Looking for players who can run quests and such I have a lvl 61 SW and my gamertag is hellgate94
  • Options
    xxxx8ballxxxx#2509 xxxx8ballxxxx Member Posts: 1 New User
    Sounds like fun...im looking to hang out an play this game with other like minded ppl too.
    Im online thusrday thru sat nights ( night owl..)....heres my tag look me up if yer on..
    xxxx8BALLxxxx
    i have a lvl 42 cleric an a 33 pally.
  • Options
    kingleo01#9054 kingleo01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Need help going throuth levels if some one could help me it would be a great thanks msg me back or add me my name is king Leo 01 on xbox one x thxx
  • Options
    Looking for players that like the challenge of Epic dungeons and casual game play. I have a lvl 70 TR with item level 2200. Gamertag Langetomber6210. I'm normally on between 5p-10p EST
  • Options
    Brand new to this game and don't have many friends on live that play the same games as me. Would love some help leveling up! I am not new to MMO's and I'm an awesome teammate. Would be greatly appreciated.

GT - hotpockettime89

Cheers!
  • Options
    jlopez#9973 jlopez Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited December 2015
    Looking forward for a fun group of people to play with GT TheGentleman713
    DC LvL 60
  • Options
    Hi all! I am a member of Axios Prime. I am also looking for players. If you are not looking a guild, that is fine with me. I just don't want to play solo. Msg me on XBL: coolbreez420420
  • Options
    Axios Prime is a mature guild
  • Options
    thornfilledrosethornfilledrose Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Guild name: UnderCutters
    Guild Leader: Lord Jonesey & RandyDevil
    Guild Contact: ThornFilledRose or SmAshley3481
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes
    Current Guild Size: ACTIVE!
    Guild Type: Focus on PvE, guild advancement, market trading, we have a few members that have an interest in PvP as well, but it is not a main focus
    Guild Peak Time Zones: We have members from all over, From the West coast of America to UK

We are a new and very fast growing guild, however our leadership team is well known for their level of in-game knowledge and team play.

We are an 18+ mature guild. Welcome to both men and women. We are looking for active players that are already level 70, and ready to dungeon. We do have a feeder guild available for those 60-70 level players for use as a meet and greet, and that need help getting to where they need to be to join the main guild.

We ask from each member a minimal amount for coffer contribution and helpful/cooperative team play dependent on your availability to play on a daily basis. Any additional contributions are much appreciated.

You are required to treat other guildies with respect. Those instigating drama will not be tolerated. Those having fun with friends, will be welcomed and appreciated.

In return for your hard work to help our team grow, we offer: loads of helpful information, regularly run activities such as t2, t1, demogorgon (epic & regular), Tiamat, campaign dailies; we also offer prize give-aways for member participation in in-guild contests and events. Our Leadership team is also very active in the trade houses, and markets of the game.

We have a large group of people from all walks of life to socialize with. (don't like the direction one party chat is going, then hop into another) You are sure to find what your looking for by joining the Undercutters.

For SmartPhone users, we also keep in contact daily with each-other outside of the game via our KiK channel. More information about that given after reaching member status. And we are currently working to upgrade our website.

Please contact either myself: ThornFilledRose, or SmAshley3481 via xbox one message. You must have a mic, as we will then invite you to a party chat, and see if Undercutters is a good fit for you.
  • Options
    kefratharkefrathar Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Old man here, wife, no kids, but lots of animals. Always looking for people to play with. I am part of a mature guild, I currently have a level 70 Paladin, and working on a CW. I don't get on much during the week except for about an hour or so, mostly on the weekends. My guild does have people that pretty much play 24 hrs a day. And we have people the UK, Eastern US to the the Western US. But always looking for more mature players, that would like to play and have fun, instead of just rushing through a dungeon just to get to the boss fight. We are a group that enjoys working as a team.

XBOX Gamer Tag: Lord Rathar
    Neverwinter Guild: Knights of the Eternal Flame
    Rathar Issmuss - OP
    Kellendros - CW
    Licasia Fey-Branche - DC
  • Options
    thekbbthekbb Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Anyone can feel free to add me- 25xx active SW, always looking to do runs! Play daily