test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for two CW's and two DC's for epic dungeon farming and possibly campaign

krazizenkrazizen Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PvE Discussion
Hello All,

I've enjoy the game so far soloing and absolutely love the gameplay. I'm a pretty avid MMO player and this is my first time diving into a console MMO. Finally something that made me want to play my XBOX one lol.

So I've reached 60 and hit end game. I'm a lvl 60 GF 10k GS who's pretty much been praying that I get a cleric but unfortuantely RNG is never on my side.

So I just want to see if there are any players out there who hate RNG as much as I do and would like to skip the ques and possibly set-up a static group to get through content. I'm usually on every night after 8pm PST.

Would prefer to control wizards and 2 Devoted Clerics for a group but for Dps 1 range and 1 melee class will do.

Clerics are a must since epic dungeons really require a healer.

If you guys are interested in grouping up together please add me on xbox live Krazizen look forward to gaming with you!
Post edited by krazizen on

Comments

• dinglstainsdinglstains Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Are you a tank? I'm a Cleric and attempt to run dungeons with my friend who is a Hunter. We can never finish them because no one is ever specced for full tank. We find GF's, but they're always talking about doing DPS. It's highly confusing how many GFs are in this game wanting to do DPS and not specced for tanking.
  • beacons13beacons13 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    11.5k CW, im in to run T2's. GT is Legend of Chuck add me
  • marv1001marv1001 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Add me if you want as well, I run dungeons with a few people but I am always up for helping people out as I just like doing dungeons

I am a 14.1k Spellstorm renegade CW

GT: M4RV 71
  • krazizenkrazizen Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Awesome glad to get a lot of replies. I will add you guys when i get home. So far I've been pugging tier 1 and have been able to clear mad dragon and come really close to Gray Wolves. Would like to get a few more interested clerics. Also yes I am Specced for tanking. I also use Knight's Valor for the reduced inc dmg. I've also would run into clerics who tend to dps as well lol. So good to know that I'm grouped with people who know how to play their class. I will tried to add you guys when i get on tonight but if you're on now feel free to add me.

Gamertag: Krazizen
    Toon Name: Ramalia
  • xhelxhel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    in game name is Aetoh Aamon. 11.3k gs DC - currently spec'd DO with dps/buff/debuff skills but will change soon for T2 runs. I would be glad to start looking for a set group to run with. Add me sometime - xbox name is SoBaD Aamon
  • emmure8004emmure8004 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Is there any reason why you are specifically looking for 2 and not just 1 DC?
    Emmure - lvl 70 Cleric - 3.7k IL
    Bring Me The Horizon - lvl 70 Rogue - 2.5k IL

[The Legendary Outlaws]
  • rhbunnyrhbunny Member Posts: 26
    edited May 2015
    Well I'm a CW - MoF Thaumatage, G.S about 9.5k. In the UK though so not sure that is much help, might bump into you at weekends.
    GT: RabidHellBunny
  • boscawenboscawen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Gamertag: AznNxt
    11.9k CW MoF (add control)
    12.1k HR trapper (add control)

I'll run with any of you if needed. Making friends and playing with good people is worth more than 1,000,000 AD to me.
  • birdsarcomabirdsarcoma Member Posts: 40
    GT: Bird sarcoma

16k+ GF Tank-Spec (High HP, High Defense/Deflect, Knight's Valor). I can't hit worth a damn, but I can take a beating, I think.
    "If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail."
  • bpleshekbpleshek Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I have both a cw and a dc. Will run with you.
    Gt: bpleshek