test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Post Patch Lostmauth PVE Impressions

lowenduslowendus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 322 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PvE Discussion
Entered with a full, nicely geared team.

Tank
Cleric
3 dps.

Going for scorpions we wiped 3 times due to lag.

In scorpions we wiped 3 times due to lag.

In Lostmauth....yes....we got wiped more than 3 times due to lag.

3 out of those times I saw 3 members of our team get invisibly 1 shot (at the same time) by some interstellar force I can't describe.

Prior to entering the dungeon I bought 40 potions of major healing (more cost efficient, I only use them between battles) and 12 injury kits

I now have 18 potions and 5 injury kits and got jack from the two chests.

It was much fun I must admit.

We are spending more resources than what we get out of dungeons.
Post edited by lowendus on

Comments

• Options
    angrymanagementangrymanagement Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There was a point in time in this game when dungeon runs could get expensive. At times I had to focus on dailies just to get gold for health/repair kits. Then repeated modules gave us more & more gear and no challenging content. In return, you could get BoE equipment that you could sell on the AH for nice profits and fund your main or your alts.

Now it's back to that point where you may well have to take breaks from dungeon runs to get gold for health/repair kits....
    The difference is, now there are no rewards for finishing dungeons other than seals & 4 pieces of BOP gear (belts/rings/neck are all grossly inferior to crafted/set items).
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There was a point in time in this game when dungeon runs could get expensive. At times I had to focus on dailies just to get gold for health/repair kits. Then repeated modules gave us more & more gear and no challenging content. In return, you could get BoE equipment that you could sell on the AH for nice profits and fund your main or your alts.

Now it's back to that point where you may well have to take breaks from dungeon runs to get gold for health/repair kits....
    The difference is, now there are no rewards for finishing dungeons other than seals & 4 pieces of BOP gear (belts/rings/neck are all grossly inferior to crafted/set items).

BoP gear you can salvage. It seems it's still not well known, the salvage guy doesn't have many visitors lately.
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The blues I have gotten from Kessell's were BtA and salvagable. I actually sent them to my alts.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    diogene0 wrote: »
    BoP gear you can salvage. It seems it's still not well known, the salvage guy doesn't have many visitors lately.

I know this but shhhh, don't tell people they can salvage their blue gear :p