What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I am completely sick of this nonsense.

2»

Comments

• thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    telprydain wrote: »
    Which is why anyone that attempts to boot one of us now gets booted right away...
    Other than when you know four of the five players, how do you know who started the vote? My group would also like to boot the trolls when kick votes start, but we can't tell who's calling the vote and don't want to boot someone who doesn't deserve it.
  • thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    knightdoom wrote: »
    The game needs to learn that in LVL 60 dungeons, there should be a set tank role, or a set cleric role... etc.. Adding dps on dps on a party where the cleric might have DC'd or left , w/e. It should know that this group needs X. and pair those players.

As for the abuse, that is there. Its stupid but that is the player's control.
    You absolutely do not need a tank or a cleric in any dungeon. I've run many T2 dungeons successfully with only DPS classes. Healers and tanks help, but they aren't at all required. What will it take to convince people this isn't a Trinity MMORPG?
  • codher0codher0 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ggsurr20 wrote: »
    Once I got to lvl60, I was really excited to start playing epic dungeons but then things began getting ******ed, it was all fine and dandy up Caverns of karrundax but once I got to spellplague caverns, things started getting out of control and i'm really starting to get angry about it, enough to come on the forums and I literally never do that most of the time. The kicking system is getting abused to absurd levels and it needs to get sorted out, for one I don't know why 3/5 people means a kick, it should be 4/5 and I personally don't think the kick request should be something you can spam. It's either matchmaking needs to be regulated so there is always a cleric and tank or the kicking system needs to be sorted out, I've had DPS in my party who would die only once, or make a single mistake and they get insta kicked, it's actually stupid. Please sort this out, you need to find some way to make kicking reasonable because at this rate I don't know if i'm going to play this game much longer.

GG.
    you need to stop complaining. Matchmaking is one thing but matching with the option to kick is totally different. We can easily kick the noobs or the people Who don't get along. It's the best feature to matchamking. If your tired of being kicked then go make some **** friends. It's not hard. So once again quit tour **** complaining
  • ggsurr20ggsurr20 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    codher0 wrote: »
    you need to stop complaining. Matchmaking is one thing but matching with the option to kick is totally different. We can easily kick the noobs or the people Who don't get along. It's the best feature to matchamking. If your tired of being kicked then go make some **** friends. It's not hard. So once again quit tour **** complaining

People like you are what's wrong with the game and yes I have some friends now so i'm fine but I'm sure you would be angry if the boss was on 1% and you got kicked so you wouldn't get looted. Try not to be ignorant and see where other people are coming from, other people agree with me so there's obviously a problem.
    -GGsurr20 - 17k Great Weapon Fighter-

-GGsurr15 - 10k Guardian Fighter-
    • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
      edited May 2015
      Other than when you know four of the five players, how do you know who started the vote? My group would also like to boot the trolls when kick votes start, but we can't tell who's calling the vote and don't want to boot someone who doesn't deserve it.

I often roll with four people, so it's pretty obvious.
      Other than that, sometimes people put in reasons that give them away - if we're not 100% sure I just post a message warning that the next 'vote to kick' will result in us kicking BOTH of the randomly assigned players... the booter normally then either leaves or stops (knowing that to continue is to be booted himself).
      Casual Gamers
      Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
      Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
      "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
    • iowastatecycloneiowastatecyclone Member Posts: 18
      edited May 2015
      ggsurr20 wrote: »
      People like you are what's wrong with the game and yes I have some friends now so i'm fine but I'm sure you would be angry if the boss was on 1% and you got kicked so you wouldn't get looted. Try not to be ignorant and see where other people are coming from, other people agree with me so there's obviously a problem.

Totally agree with you ggsurr20.
    • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
      edited May 2015
      Well you're tired of being kicked from a group?

Tired of not being treated fairly in game?

Well, we're Rogue's Gallery and we are an American based guild searching for players of all sorts of timezones- We have morning and late night players. We are all 18+, have jobs, school, families etc.. So our play time may be limited, but we do LOVE to run Dungeons and all types of PvE content. We are really not much of a PvP guild, but we do love PvE.

Our guild is also going to be branching into Elder Scrolls Online, so if that also excites you, feel free to check out our forums >
      http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/forum
      and if you want to apply to our guild, register than check out our application here >
      http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/recruitment

We also use the KiK app to keep in touch in and out of game if that is something you like too.

We hope to hear from some people! Cheers!

~Killer Croc
      Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
    • arlequin13arlequin13 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
      edited May 2015

If you pay attention to the other players you might figure it out. People not moving during combat when votekicks start is usualy a dead giveaway
    • rrdklrrdkl Member Posts: 7 Arc User
      edited May 2015
      Just posting my support for votekicking regulation of SOME sort. I say a start would be a limit of 1 vote initiate per 5 min per person. And a 4/5 vote requirement instead of 3/5