test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Campaign still locked....

anyolname716anyolname716 Member Posts: 47
I completed the tasks for "Assist the Harpers" and collected my reward. I spoke with Preceptor Theraclast and went to Ebon Down and met up with Acolyte Heiron. I have more than enough items to unlock the next part, but it's still locked.

What am I missing to unlock the next part?
Post edited by anyolname716 on

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Are you level 35?
  • anyolname716anyolname716 Member Posts: 47
    edited April 2015
    zephyriah wrote: »
    Are you level 35?

60...so yes...
  • yllenyllen Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I completed the tasks for "Assist the Harpers" and collected my reward. I spoke with Preceptor Theraclast and went to Ebon Down and met up with Acolyte Heiron. I have more than enough items to unlock the next part, but it's still locked.

What am I missing to unlock the next part?

You have to complete the quest that the Acolyte gives you in Ebon Downs. Barrow Busters or whatever its called. Then you can start the next campaign thingy.
  • awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Go to campaign, click on "Assist the Order of the Gauntlet", it will tell you what you are missing (I believe in grey text).
  • tam72tam72 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ^You have to carry out a specific quest, or have enough consumables ie draconic coins, dragon sigils etc, for the campaign tasks. If you click on the box with the task it will tell you the criteria for starting them.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    After you complete all the tasks that the acolyte gives you, you have to talk to him more than once, you should get a report to take back to PE. That is the action that actually unlocks the next step.
    edited April 2015
    I have done all that has been suggested. So here's the conclusion I came up with. I'm going to go back to Ebon downs and do the quests that Acolyte Heiron has, and see if that unlocks the Campaign.
  • googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I did this yesterday for the second time: Get the Barrow Buster quest from the Enclave, go to Acolyte, Obelisk quest, scrolls quest, back to Acolyte, raise the ghosts quest, back to Acolyte, back to enclave to hand in, start timer.
  • awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    you have to do those quests to advance the campaign.

after completing them, go back to PE and talk to the guy who is the contact for each zone, then you should be able to start the "assist the" tasks.

once done, you will have to do the same thing in Icespire, Rothe Valley, Whispering Caverns, with the corresponding Harper contact in each zone.

As you unlock each zone, new dailies become available in each zone.

Common Cause will send you to different zones to do different quests, they recycle.

Make sure to keep up with the dailies (do Common Cause every day at the very least), the Pages of Arcane Lore are required to unlock boons.

I cannot recall what the 1st or 2nd boon cost, 3rd was 50 pages (fairly certain), 4th is 70, each gets more "expensive"

I believe that, with where you are at in the campaign, you can only get 38 pages per week (3/day from Common Cause + 1 from daily lair - Ghost Stories or Barrow Demolition + 10/week from the Defeating Dragons weekly quest).

As you progress, Sigils will start being awarded as well (currently you can get 1 a day from the daily lair), Sigils start coming easier in Rothe Valley & Whispering Caverns.
    edited April 2015
    Thanks. I got the first boon, and only need 10 pages for the second.