test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ability Score Reset?

raymond91raymond91 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
So is there a way to reroll your ability scores you chose in the beginning? Or delete the character and remake him from scratch is the only option?
Post edited by raymond91 on

Comments

• danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    raymond91 wrote: »
    So is there a way to reroll your ability scores you chose in the beginning? Or delete the character and remake him from scratch?

Hello, have you got in touch with the support team about this issue or not yet? Thanks.
  • raymond91raymond91 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    No I have not but is there some kind of item to let me reroll my ability scores?
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There is/will be a way. The Race Re-roll Token sends you back to the character creation screen. The one they made for Xbox was in some packs and it did not work. It will be fixed and released at some future date. It will be expensive.
  • raymond91raymond91 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok thanks for the info
  • tam72tam72 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    raymond91 wrote: »
    So is there a way to reroll your ability scores you chose in the beginning? Or delete the character and remake him from scratch is the only option?

At the bottom of your character screen it has re-roll( the token costs 500 Zen), I had one don't remember where it came from, maybe the hunter pack. Once you re-roll, it covers starting stats, so you can re-roll until you get what you want then you pick your increase as you would do with levelling.