test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Armour sets

devilslettucedevilslettuce Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Thieves' Den
I've just hit level 30 on my rogue. I was wondering if there was any good armour sets and weapons that I should be aiming for.

Cheers
Post edited by devilslettuce on

Comments

• uloi1234uloi1234 Member Posts: 44
    edited April 2015
    I've just hit level 30 on my rogue. I was wondering if there was any good armour sets and weapons that I should be aiming for.

Cheers

I'd worry about that when you get 60. Stuff gets out leveled very fast unless you are PvPing to level. Even more so for a rouge.
  • thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Agree with ulol1234. Take what comes until you hit 60. And don't worry too much about trying to put higher ranked enchantments into gear slots until level 60. You'll waste a lot of gold swapping enchantments that way, and you'll need more gold for potions, injury kits, and the campaign tasks once you hit end game.
  • devilslettucedevilslettuce Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Cheers for the replies! I'll just mess around with whatever I pick up then until level 60. Yeah I've been getting rid of most level 1 and 2 enchantments as I'll look into those later in the game.
  • thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Cheers for the replies! I'll just mess around with whatever I pick up then until level 60. Yeah I've been getting rid of most level 1 and 2 enchantments as I'll look into those later in the game.
    You'll find lots of rank 4 enchantments as drops when you get higher level, it's smarter to upgrade from the highest level you have than to start at one. If you have storage room, keep the enchants/runes you find so you can use them as refinement points for better stuff. You can use the enchantments you find, don't worry a lot about upgrading them right now.