test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Global LFG Guild For T2s, CN, PvP, Etc

qsxcdwefvqsxcdwefv Member Posts: 41 Arc User
My wife and I have established the LFG guild to take care of a problem the game should of done itself, a global LFG channel for forming T2's etc. We are very experienced in mmorpg's and the end games associated with them, so this task should be second nature to meet the goals that we have for this guild. If you are like us and are 100% tired of full random pugs, people without mics, kick happy kiddies, and the like, then feel free to send us a request to join in game.

Requirements:
(Current Gear Min: 11k)
(Full on TR/GWF)

MATURITY -- People who spam, act like fools, or do anything typically I would smack my kids for will be removed. Having moderation will prevent all the random <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you see being spammed into zone non stop ;)

Skill -- While I dont expect *everyone* to have 20 years of mmo experience and catlike reflexes, you will still be expected to perform up to an acceptable level. Which in this game isnt too terribly hard and its unfair for others to have to carry people through things.

Mic -- Communication is key in a lot of fights and encounters, so we require members to actively use their headsets.

Gearing & Build -- Not all builds work well enough to get through some of the harder content. Research is a must and should be common knowledge by now with the mmo world. Having a *good* build will help everyone clear things like CN. Along the same lines, having the gear with the right stats for your class is important, as well as having the right enchantments make a huge difference so look into that as well.

Helpfulness -- If someone is having a problem with a build or boss, then do your best to help them improve. Everytime we add a quality player or improve a player it helps everyone in the long run.

Other than what I have listed, recruitment is open to all mature 60s that match all the criteria listed above and you abide by the code of conduct.

< GT: MIND BOTTLLNG >

< GT: Alicia Goat >
Post edited by qsxcdwefv on

Comments

• qsxcdwefvqsxcdwefv Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Btw please send me an xbox message first thing, not random party invites (im usually in a party with guildies) and I will reply directly ;)
  • daddygamesalotdaddygamesalot Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hey hows it going? how many members do u have? id like to join but don't wanna join a massive guild where ill be lost in the back lol
    edited April 2015
    hey hows it going? how many members do u have? id like to join but don't wanna join a massive guild where ill be lost in the back lol

Up to 18 60s, I wouldnt worry about being "lost" this game isnt like other mmos where you can fall behind in dkp and such and its hard to progress.
  • daddygamesalotdaddygamesalot Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ok ill send u a message later tonight my gamertag is I auntJEM1MA I
    edited April 2015

K ill be around in a bit just had some work to get done
    edited April 2015

Got caught up @ sons baseball game, anyway just pm me through xbox ill friend ya and catch you when you are online.
    edited May 2015
    Online now, still accepting adult players for our daily groups.
    edited May 2015
    Updated requirements a bit to meet the changing runs we are doing.