test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do you make your Zen/AD?

anyolname716anyolname716 Member Posts: 47
Been playing around with a few different ways to make Zen and AD. While I have been successful, I am looking for a more efficient means. What are of a few things you do?
Post edited by anyolname716 on

Comments

• Options
    draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It really depends on you.

A few ways I make AD:
    Level up Leadership to 20 on as many characters as you can. I currently have 4 at leadership level 15+ working toward that 20 :D

Roll the dice and gamble with the AH - Find things that are selling high and undercut by enough to make people think its a huge steal
    example: you see 50 of the same item selling for 100k - Post one with a buyout for 60-75k and people will think they are getting a steal and buy it out whether its worth it or not

Farm epic items and salvage - this is iffy
  • Options
    mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    draven165 wrote: »

Roll the dice and gamble with the AH - Find things that are selling high and undercut by enough to make people think its a huge steal
    example: you see 50 of the same item selling for 100k - Post one with a buyout for 60-75k and people will think they are getting a steal and buy it out whether its worth it or not

F

This right here. In the past week I have made about 675k AD. Keep in mind I work 12 hour shifts as well. Been farming the dragons and selling the headdress at buyout of 4k, tunic at 10k and the pants at 7.5k. These get ate up QUICKLY. Mine only sit there for maybe an hour at most. The bow I put up for 50k buyout and the daggers are at 5k buyout. Also selling the draconic enchantments as a large set works wonders.
  • Options
    thekeninblackthekeninblack Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    draven165 wrote: »

A few ways I make AD:
    Level up Leadership to 20 on as many characters as you can. I currently have 4 at leadership level 15+ working toward that 20 :D

Farm epic items and salvage - this is iffy

Pretty much all of this and I'll add a little more:

Farming epics and salvaging is a pretty decent way to guarantee your 24k refine. Getting BoE epics (or buying from AH at a lower cost than the salvage worth) to salvage them will help if you have a lot of alts and want the 24k really quickly. I normally farm a couple EPKs and store the BoE epics in the bank and swap alts to pull them out and salvage.

Also, if you're good with the ZAX market you can make a killing with that. Buy low and sell high. Knowing the ebb and flow of the market will help tremendously and you can make a ton of AD from just that.
  • Options
    david44567david44567 Member Posts: 23
    edited April 2015
    Farm epics if you can e.g. castle never
    Check AH every now and then to see if something is really cheap
    Try get level 20 in a profession e.g. tailoring/jewel crafting and make the best items for a big profit :)