test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild and CN Runs

westfar123westfar123 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hi for starters I am looking for a end game guild that only lets people level 60 in and that all have pc experience xbox gamers that play Neverwinter lack knowledge of the game and make noobish mistakes when running dungeons that should never be made I am a trickster Rouge atm but I plan on making all 8 characters to level 60 my 8th one being the oath bound paladin when PWE releases it on xbox I have played on pc since 2013 even played the beta version so I have a lot of knowledge about the game and wont have to be taught anything but still open to improvement if someone sees that im doing something the wrong way or if there's a easier way to do it then please teach me.

Now I am looking for a group to run CN with im very found of the Tank DC TR and two CW set ups or two DC and no tank I believe that is the easiest if you do not have PC experience then please don't message me wanting to take me on runs with your group. I like trying out new things with my gear and enchantments so my GS is always going up and down but it never drops below 10K I am the WhisperKnife Executioner build atm but I do have experience with Perma-Stealth I just don't like it that much. Please if your a tank and DC running castle never please have the Soulforge on your armour because yall are the most prone to going down and me and the two CW wont always be able to get to you in time.

I am open to other party build if you have done it before and once again if you do not have pc experience please don't message me my gamertag is ShodAtol0373188 if you cant get a hold of me by that means my email is Johnwestfal172@gmail.com thank you for reading this an im looking forward to hearing from you and look forward to adventuring with you in the Forgotten realm :)