test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Oathbound paladin – bugs that need to be fixed asap

vibo21vibo21 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
Oathbound paladin – bugs that need to be fixed asap:

The Sanctuary – actually it is pretty bugged skill atm. Most of the time it works properly, but sometimes I press shift and the random effect appears:

- paladin changes his stance and sanctuary has no effect (so there is only visual effect)

- paladin changes his stance – he is immune to CC and has 60% dr, but “aura” doesn’t appears (not only visualy, it also has no effect)

- I press shift and nothing happens

These are main bugs with the shield that need to be fixed asap. During the fight with a boss on a dungeon the fact that the sanctuary won’t trigger can kill the paladin instantly. Also that random effects appear usually while fighting monsters with CC abilities (these bugs appear very rarely while paladin is not in combat, idk why).

There is also another pvp bug (similar to that which GF had in 4th or 5th module) – CWs freezing rays can CC even when the sanctuary is active and yes..it is rly not good.

Regards
Post edited by vibo21 on

Comments

• Options
    canmanncanmann Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Back of the bus...

Signed

GF Shield
  • Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Add the half working for healadins and completely not working Justice capstone to the list.
  • Options
    vibo21vibo21 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    well, today I have saw some more interesting things:
    - dazes from Scoundrel TR tree also go through CC immunity
    - some HR CC effects -> too

sry, but due to the fact that half of CC effects on pvp goes through CC immunity, this shield is half-useless.

Yes, also justice capstone is bugged...it doesn;t triggers in a such way as it is written in description

Healing of paladins is fine I think, but this is for feedback (not bug) thread.
  • Options
    phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Justice works absolutely as it should on my devotion paladin, sanctuary as well. Seems to be a problem mostly with the oath of protection paragon...