test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Paladin armor with armor enchant slot

mungsumungsu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Citadel
Is there any decent Paladin armor with an armor enchantment slot? The AH only has some crafted items that not nearly as nice as my current green drop armor. I haven't checked the seal vendor yet, but given how hard I've heard the dungeons are, I don't see getting an appreciable number of seals anytime soon.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I just went over this scenario during the weekend. It's a complete nightmare. The only armor with armor enhancement that can be purchased, that I found was PvP gear. If you only PvE, such as myself, you'll have to deal with grinding out the armor and hope you don't get kicked from dungeons. Aside from purchasing from the seal vendor, it is possible a boss can randomly drop personal gear or you get it from the chest at the end of the run.

This was not a fun scenario to be in. Of course when DPS die because of doing dumb things, the healer is always the one to be blamed.. and kicked.

An option is if you have a geared toon, you can grind out element seals to purchase the chest piece from the seal vendor but it takes 600 element seals which is nuts.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • mungsumungsu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I haven't checked out the seal vendor yet - I'll have to see what's there. The Paladin is kind of screwed right now since it seems they didn't put much thought into the gear.