test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Power points after lvl 60

eroticdoomeroticdoom Member Posts: 89 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
Just gained another power point but unable to allocate it on any skills , I'm guess there is a cap as I have 70 already used and now 1 free.

Now I have to put up with icon top right telling me this :/
" I reject your reality and substitute it with my own "
Post edited by eroticdoom on

Comments

• amgfailamgfail Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sometimes this bugs out and you have to exit your powers screen, and then open it back up in order to allocate the point. It's happened to me at least twice.
    Snivy - 60 Spellstorm Renegade Control Wizard
    Abigore - 60 Hellbringer Fury Scourge Warlock
    -XBOX ONE PLAYER ONLY-
  • eroticdoomeroticdoom Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Fixed as pointed out just a bug although I needed to restart game on this occasion.
    " I reject your reality and substitute it with my own "
  • thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Kind of off topic, but I wish it would drop just one more power point for my main. I've gotten the post-60 reward at least eight or nine times and I haven't gotten another bonus point. One more point would let me max the last of my powers I like to switch back and forth between.

Just. One. More. Point.

So frustrating.
  • voidvincentvoidvincent Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Kind of off topic, but I wish it would drop just one more power point for my main. I've gotten the post-60 reward at least eight or nine times and I haven't gotten another bonus point. One more point would let me max the last of my powers I like to switch back and forth between.

Just. One. More. Point.

So frustrating.

If it's like the PC version, you have a chance at a power point every time the xp bar levels up again