test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bugged wizard collar for dragonborn.. since dragonborn release? :(

losian2losian2 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I grabbed dragonborn back when it came out and made a control wizard and, much to my dismay, a bunch of the coats and robes have a high collar and, upon this collar, one of the vertices is broken, and the collar dramatically jerks inwards and clips into the back of my character's head.

I haven't played in some time but, upon logging in, I noticed this *still* is not fixed.. its been broke since day one of dragonborn and I bug reported it back then.. can we please get this graphic issue resolved? It looks hideous, especially for a very pricy race :(
Post edited by losian2 on

Comments

• darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I don't think they're going to adjust every single neck item in the game so it doesn't clip on dragonborn. They just threw up their hands and gave up on helmets, after all.

Find a cape that works and transmute, or disable visuals.
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    the only thing that might give a chance for dragonborn is that it costs money, else there are a ton of various graphic glitches that havent been fixed since launch(wide weapon on human, no beard under helmet aaaaaand so on)
    Paladin Master Race
  • losian2losian2 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I don't think they're going to adjust every single neck item in the game so it doesn't clip on dragonborn. They just threw up their hands and gave up on helmets, after all.

Find a cape that works and transmute, or disable visuals.

Uhm.. It's not "clipping" - it's straight up broken, chief. There is a vert that is pinching horrendously wrong.

This is not a "my dragonborn's thing clips into his giant head" this is a "the vertex is super wrong for many items and look like <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>."

See for yourself: http://i.imgur.com/sseJ7zf.jpg http://i.imgur.com/pwKcIrc.jpg

On character select it's pretty normal, but once I login it flips out and one of the vertices pinches back super far and it looks terrible.. has been this way since dragonborn were released. :\
  • somebobsomebob Member Posts: 1,887 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This doesn't help any, but the costume set that comes with the Dragonborn (the more expensive package anyhow - the 'robes' costume) clips badly WITH ITS OWN RACE. It clips to various degrees on all the classes, but on the Wizard it's especially terrible as the shoulders are massively visible through the clothing.

For bonus points, head to the little enclave they have in the main city. You'll see various parts of the body poke out of the ones standing around doing nothing.

It was very, very obvious that they simply didn't care when trying to get clothing to properly fit on them.

EDIT: Here's some random pictures:
    http://imgur.com/a/NYaGK
    Look at that caring. Look at it.