test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

One question that Bugs my mind. Can sum1 from the Dev team or PWE reply plz ?

lowenduslowendus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 322 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Are the people behind all these gamebreaking changes even playing the game ?!
...which is a rhetorical question....it is obvious the answer is No.

Do you even have an in house QA team (apart from the players on the test shard) testing the stuff you're pushing on live?!?!

Has any one of u people leveled a toon from scratch (without console commands giving you the easy pat out, gear, pots) and called what's going on since Mod 6 an "Enjoyable Experience" ?

Please do that, I'm really curious to read what u have to say.

I tried to do CC last night (for the first time and out of curiosity) with my Elemental Assault set, 70kHP 14K power, 5k arp 4k crit, 2 mins into the dungeon ( CW, DC, HR, GF + GWF team) and after I had spent a bucketload of resources getting oneshoted by the ranged mobs all the time, I left the team and swore to myself to never touch T2's again.

There's no point too, cuz don't get me wrong, but +the stats one the purple sets you get with the seals out of those are just worthless.

What's going on you guys ?! It breaks my heart, I'm not kidding.
Post edited by lowendus on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015
    ye I knew of the possibility of a ban. still felt like I had to ask...

It kills me to not have fun playing NW anymore.... :(
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They are aware of more then you might think. The new lead has acknowledged many of the complaints about mod 6. And the new CM is playing the game and leveling up normally. He has been on the last few nights leveling up his new Paladin.
  • Options
    tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    They are aware of more then you might think. The new lead has acknowledged many of the complaints about mod 6. And the new CM is playing the game and leveling up normally. He has been on the last few nights leveling up his new Paladin.

To be honest, leveling a toon that is known for having the best survavility (even far better than GF) when the main thing people is complaining is about survability is kinda insulting. I would love to see him trying it with a SW and then go to T1 and after to T2 with the set a normal player get while leveling. At least I hope he is not coming to the forum and say everything is perfect after he finnish leveling during a 2x EXP event.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

That was too vague of an acknowledgment to be honest.

Even so. instead of dealing with the newly introduced problems, they broke even more stuff ( Can't open chest during dungeons since yesterday, really ?)

Making a Pally ?! Lol...no offense but that's kind of sideskipping the apparent problems of leveling a toon of any other class, he won't have a hard time doing stuff.

I really hope he makes a SW too....cuz that class needs to be shown some love.
    I don't play it at all but know a few people that have invested loads of play time (and their good money) and now they feel all that has gone to waste. that's the worst thing you can do to a gamer :/

That class feels indeed obsolete, along with some good ol' solo play (dailies, lairs etc) where's the fun in that anymore ? =/
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The accusation was that they don't even play their own game. We have seen evidence of one, doing just that. Playing the game and leveling. And now the complaint is, its not the right class or the right way.

Its one thing to call them to task on mistakes or failures. Its something completely different to see faults in everything they do.
  • Options
    tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The accusation was that they don't even play their own game. We have seen evidence of one, doing just that. Playing the game and leveling. And now the complaint is, its not the right class or the right way.

Its one thing to call them to task on mistakes or failures. Its something completely different to see faults in everything they do.

maybe because they have a long history of making everything faulty.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

On the contrary. I see no faults....just a sidestep to the actual problems he would come across trying to level a SW, CW or HR like an average joe.

Now let me get back to the "accusation"

I'm merely stating facts and what a simple observation of the in game content suggests...it's not an accusation.

There's stuff introduced that makes it kinda obvious the people who made and signed for the changes to go ahead to live:
    a) either didn't try to go through the game as a normal, random player, into NW for the first time
    b) did it with toons using console commands and outfitting their chars with enough Mythic gear and enchants to go through the tasks.

U want proof ?. Do T2's or ESOT...I cried tears of blood the first time I tried ESOT....it was funny as hell....

No one in their right mind would ever touch that the way it is now, and say "oh man!! this rocks!!! les take it out to live for our players to experience!!"

And don't get me wrong. I don't want to mow through dungeons without a challenge. Elol for example is more challenging and fun to play, and I like the idea of complete team comps with dps and support classes necessary for getting through dungeons but ELOL its the ONLY one, there's just something really wrong with the rest of the content.

And the oh so missed solo play fun....

For me solo play fun was a key point in playing Neverwinter and anytime I wanted some party fun I just joined my guildies (none remain as of today) for some ESOT, ELOL or VT.

Anywayz.

In hope they'll fix/balance some of this soon.

Keeping fingers crossed...
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you wish to address a dev or staff member directly, please use the PM system. Also, rants are not considered constructive feedback. If you wish to read up on what we consider constructive feedback, please read this post.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.