test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Abilities without description

hellxherehellxhere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 41
edited April 2015 in The Citadel
Can someone working for Neverwinter/Perfect world/Cryptic tells us the value of the shield given by:

- Shielding strike
- Divine touch
- Absolution

There is no information about it in the description of the spells.

Thanks
Post edited by hellxhere on

Comments

• Options
    aidek0aidek0 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hellxhere wrote: »
    Can someone working for Neverwinter/Perfect world/Cryptic tells us the value of the shield given by:

- Shielding strike
    - Divine touch
    - Absolution

There is no information about it in the description of the spells.

Thanks

I did some testing, since I am/was curious about some of these as well. I've got a bunch of numbers, but just focussing on these 3, this is what I came up with.

- Shielding strike - Rank 1 - Flat ~ 1045 dmg reduction to every attack with single stack shield. (2 stacks does ~2090 // 3 stacks ~ 3140) Might have something to do with weapone based dmg. Further testing should help with figuring it out.

- Divine touch - Rank 3 - Flat ~1356 dmg reduction to every attack.

- Absolution - Rank 3 - ~26k absorption.
  • Options
    insanity842insanity842 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    aidek0 wrote: »
    - Absolution - Rank 3 - does nothing atm, afaik.
    Not true, absorbs about 25k dmg @ rank 2. There are dmg numbers popping up but it wont touch your life unless the shield breaks.
  • Options
    aidek0aidek0 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not true, absorbs about 25k dmg @ rank 2. There are dmg numbers popping up but it wont touch your life unless the shield breaks.

You are correct, I'll edit my post with the correct data.
  • Options
    hellxherehellxhere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 41
    edited April 2015
    Ty for the informations :)

So those spells are far to be enough to tank 2000 dungeons
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is why I went Justice rather than Bulwark on my Protector Pally. There are so many excellent mitigation powers that it seemed the additional passive boosts from the Bulwark tree were OTT. It does require a pretty active tanking style but it's working so far (up to L61). My opinion my change as I climb into ever tougher content. :)
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder