test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weapon effects bug

eroticdoomeroticdoom Member Posts: 89 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Temple
Calling all clerics I need your brains... I am having a unusual bug regarding Dragon Bone Sceptre and Sceptre of the Dragon Cult ( both nice looking Main hands ) , When equipped using Divinity they show the effect at my feet instead of on the weapon. ( normally you get a bright glow on weapon ).

Also when equipped it does not show on char until drawn for combat on char or in char stat view... and finally when I equip either of them with an enchantment they show no effects of the enchantment installed.

Yes this is a minor bug but irritating as all other weapon models so far are unaffected ?
" I reject your reality and substitute it with my own "
Post edited by eroticdoom on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Hmm guess not... well I did see another cleric with Dragon Bone Sceptre with a lesser plague enchant which also showed no effects ( or when inspecting his char was absent.
  • Options
    rapier89rapier89 Member Posts: 42
    edited April 2015
    that is kinda a weird bug.dont know what to say that might help as i sold mine when i recieved them at level 60 due to having better gear already.Does it still show the same glitch if another item is changed to its appearance.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    rapier89 wrote: »
    that is kinda a weird bug.dont know what to say that might help as i sold mine when i recieved them at level 60 due to having better gear already.Does it still show the same glitch if another item is changed to its appearance.

I like the skin but prefer the effects but really don't want to waste 51k AD testing it haha...