test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Point me in the right direction, please..

anyolname716anyolname716 Member Posts: 47
edited May 2015 in The Temple
Xbox one player here. I'm looking for some aid from my PC brethren.

I was lucky enough to have people that were able to assist me in the game. As soon as I was able to hit 60, Wednesday, they were able to furnish me with enough gear to jump right into T2. Though I'm still being carried a little, I do my fair share.

So now I'm researching gear. I have been using Kaelec's guide as a reference and I have a few questions about where to actually find some of the equipment he recommends, or if it's even in our version of the game.

Like : 1) Like the Icon of the divine Conduit. I have the Symbol, but nothing in Wiki says where the Icon drops.

2) Necromance Ring of Control

3) Priests ring of Burning dead

4) Cloak of Lathander

Do we even get the Quest for the Sigil of Devotion?

Been looking on Wiki and other sites, and I'm not finding much. Any ideas of where to look?

Besides that, I also need to know what "Stats" I need to be focusing on(Power, HP, recovery, ect).

Thanks in advance...
Post edited by anyolname716 on

Comments

• Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Divine conduit drops are extremely rare as far as I know. I haven't seen the icon in ages, but if I remember correctly it comes from the second boss in the Frozen heart. If not, there's a good icon on this boss anyway.

Rings used to drop from epic dread vault and spellplague caverns on PC. End boss/chest only.

Arfifact cloaks must come from the well of dragons. I don't know if you have that area on xbox.

If you want to heal focus on power and crit while maintaining enough recovery to have optimal cooldowns. IIRC it was around 3k recovery before our update.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Divine conduit drops are extremely rare as far as I know. I haven't seen the icon in ages, but if I remember correctly it comes from the second boss in the Frozen heart. If not, there's a good icon on this boss anyway.

Rings used to drop from epic dread vault and spellplague caverns on PC. End boss/chest only.

Arfifact cloaks must come from the well of dragons. I don't know if you have that area on xbox.

If you want to heal focus on power or crit while maintaining enough recovery to have optimal cooldowns. IIRC it was around 3k recovery before our update.

I got the Symbol from that Boss in Frozen heart, so I'll go back a few more times. Thanks for the heads up on the other stuff, I'll look for that and see what I can find.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I noticed that weaker versions of the rings can be bought from the Drake sales person.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    If I can not get that Cloak of Lathander, what would be an option until it's release on the XB1?
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Necklace with power/recovery/def. You can find one in the final chest of lair of the pirate king usually, unless they changed the loot table for console.
  • Options
    cloudius1978cloudius1978 Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Do we even get the Quest for the Sigil of Devotion?

On the PC version, Sigils are only available for players who have at least 2 characters at L60, unlocked 3 boons (within the same campaign) and can access Icewind Dale.

If you fulfill these conditions, the "Vault of the Nine" quest will be available for you and completing it will allow you to claim the Sigil.