test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Research help......Devoted Celric

anyolname716anyolname716 Member Posts: 47
I am lucky enough to have people that are able to assist me in the game. As soon as I was able to hit 60, Wednesday, they were able to furnish me with enough gear to jump right into T2. Though I'm still being carried a little, I do my fair share.

So now I'm researching gear. I was lucky enough to be around for Vilithrax, and got the greaves. I also picked up Miracle Healer greaves last night too. To me it seems the Draconic items would be better, but I can not find much information about the set bonuses. I also picked up Symbol of the divine conduit for my main hand, and can not find anything about the set beyond that there's five pieces...

Been looking on Wiki and other sites, and I'm not finding much. Any ideas?

Any suggestions on what I what armor/items are "Good" would be appreciated too.
Post edited by anyolname716 on

Comments

• Options
    fukiiyufukiiyu Member Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    I am lucky enough to have people that are able to assist me in the game. As soon as I was able to hit 60, Wednesday, they were able to furnish me with enough gear to jump right into T2. Though I'm still being carried a little, I do my fair share.

So now I'm researching gear. I was lucky enough to be around for Vilithrax, and got the greaves. I also picked up Miracle Healer greaves last night too. To me it seems the Draconic items would be better, but I can not find much information about the set bonuses. I also picked up Symbol of the divine conduit for my main hand, and can not find anything about the set beyond that there's five pieces...

Been looking on Wiki and other sites, and I'm not finding much. Any ideas?

Any suggestions on what I what armor/items are "Good" would be appreciated too.

Try posting in the DC forum section.....
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?1401-Cleric-Class-Discussion

EDITED: I just saw you posted basically the same thread in that forum as well.. I would suggest not making double post and just keep your questions concerning specific classes in the correction sections.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    fukiiyu wrote: »
    Try posting in the DC forum section.....
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?1401-Cleric-Class-Discussion

EDITED: I just saw you posted basically the same thread in that forum as well.. I would suggest not making double post and just keep your questions concerning specific classes in the correction sections.

Cleric section doesn't get as much traffic as this one. Plus; since it's really not class specific for the information I am looking for, I figured someone my have a better site for research that I am missing.
  • Options
    krad777krad777 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I would suggest looking on PC forums. Obviously their content is different but I'm sure you can find what you're looking for In the cleric section of the PC forum.
    "An Idle mind is the devils workshop"
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    krad777 wrote: »
    I would suggest looking on PC forums. Obviously their content is different but I'm sure you can find what you're looking for In the cleric section of the PC forum.

Good Idea, thanks...