test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mainhand/offhand and how they work in combat

tnbopp12tnbopp12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Thieves' Den
Basically i have a nice artifact weapon in my bag with a nice bonus, however its damage and stats is quite abit lower then my current epic weapon. So I was wondering how it really works when you use 2 daggers, could it be that whenever you use an encounter power that does one "strike" it uses the damage from your main hand, or does it combine the damage from both daggers... or does it randomly pick one. Anyone got any clue how it works?

Btw if this has been asked before i appologize, but there just no good way to search to find info about this.
Post edited by tnbopp12 on

Comments

• tnbopp12tnbopp12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Seems like a basic question, noone knows really?
  • cheyennemountaincheyennemountain Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm sure I read somewhere that it was a combination of main and off hand dmgs
    Morgana CW
  • cellabonezcellabonez Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i got 4% damage on all swings for duelist flurry and oppressive darkness damage is good especially since i don't have any feat or boons . goes perfectly well with buff from main for oppressive darkness , daze strike is perfect for taking down mobs ,especially with oppressive darkness fixed and first strike together as your active , wish i could say more with feats and boons but s far i am loving it