test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF stamina bug

hrothdainhrothdain Member Posts: 31
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
This seems to be happening to me more and more often. I'm in a dungeon fighting my way through it, get to the boss wipe and then my stamina won't recharge from that point onwards, sometimes coming back after I wipe again.

This is really frustrating because it makes it a lot harder to avoid aoe attacks ect. Anyone else having this issue?
Bring me skulls....

For I wish to build a throne.
Post edited by hrothdain on

Comments

• morgonmgcmorgonmgc Member Posts: 68
    edited April 2015
    Yes, it happens to me, as well. Haven't quite pinpointed any root cause, beyond dying.
    It's uncommon for me, but I've had it a few times now.
  • jrourkejrourke Member Posts: 60
    edited May 2015
    Same, i notice that spamming the curse button does seem to make it happen for me.
  • finaldeath1689finaldeath1689 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Have this happen to me very often, only thing that fixes it for me is going to another zone or relogging. They seriously need to get their act together and start fixing some of this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, it has been over a month and still not a single thing has been fixed.
  • unepitaphedunepitaphed Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Had the same issue on my GWF, and now having that problem with my Warlock as well. Really sucks when you need to gtfo of something real quick and you have zero stamina >.<
  • mrmikeehmrmikeeh Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Count me in, very annoying.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I had this bug on my SW but it did not involve dying, I was unable to use stamina for the remainder of the dungeon I was in as it would not recharge.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe