Install Arc
Options

Champion's Coins?

2»

Comments

• Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i saw the rewards and my jaw almost dropped when i saw that brilliant diamond.my first thought was MUST HAVE!!!
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    For The Devs:

It's probably too early now, But for the new Champion PvP-Mod,
    You should at a Requirement like the old " Kessel's Retreat"-
    Instead of 20% Bi-Resist - it should be " xx% of Tenacity" on Gear.

This would Help a lot to Balance the PvP-Matches!,
    To fight enemies who actually use the PvP-Gear
    and not only normal Greens. (for example)
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    xgrandz02 wrote: »
    For The Devs:

i really like this idea.
  • Options
    pantamimepantamime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    For The Devs:

This. Would. Work. Hope someone sees it and takes it in to consideration.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PVPer rocking it Solo queue style since the dawn of Neverwinter
  • Options
    mesaloxmesalox Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    For The Devs:

+1 Good idea !!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Mulot -
  • Options
    ohsvetlanaohsvetlana Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    While I respect the effort in coming up with the Tenacity idea.....

All someone would have to do is spend 1k AD to get Tenacity gear from the AH just to troll this...

There has to be a better solution.

( and yes, if there is good items to be had, someone will definitely find a way to bot it )
  • Options
    pantamimepantamime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It really depends on the xx% of Tenacity, or the Flat value of tenacity the character would be require to have. If they made it high enough , you could only acquire enough through Battlescarred blues at least, or the actual PVP gear. The only problem is, it would create a difficult situation for newer PvPers as they would have a low crappy tenacity as they were trying to earn glory to get the better PvP gear.

The easiest way to balance the matches, is to just separate the premade queue from the solo queue. If you are in a party then you can only join premade queue, if solo then you can only join solo queue. This would allow the game to take the first 10 people from the queue as it does, pop them in to a match and sort the teams based on their over all Gear + Tenactiy+ ELO type rating.

But this will never happen because queue times would increase, and as much as the Premade crowd says they are really good and want a challenge, they really do prefer to play in (with) their premade groups, and would most likely avoid the solo queue. Not because it wouldn't be challenging, but because it would probably be more challenging since they don't have their premade team with them, and are relying on PUG vs PUG. Which really allows each players ability to shine through, or conversely, sheds a light on how much they actually depend on premade group with troll *** comps.

If they would just run a live testing of this type of queue, or any kind of new queue system, they and we the players, could really hone in on the type of queue system that would best work for the best enjoyment of our community here in Never Winter. It would help to deflate the toxic way PvP is right now. Where not many people actually have fun playing it because they don't really get to play.

They just Die super fast, and no matter how good they might be at their class, or how much they understand of all the other classes and PVP tactics. When you are in a PUG with lower gear vs a Premade, you don't live long enough to play the PVP they way it's supposed to be played.

To all of my fellow real PVPers out there, that actually solo queue, avoid FOTM / cookie cutter / proven to work easily builds and troll gear setups/ OverPowered gear/artifact/enchant bugs. I know we have been waiting for separate queues for a long time, maybe they will finally add something like this. There is nothing like finally running across some of these uber premade type PvPers that have been talking trash to you when you are in a PUG against them. But when you see them and their team of hand holding cash burning monkeys aren't around to save their *** and swarm you, suddenly the trash talk stops and they start to realize that they are not that great. Learn them a little bit of humility, because god knows our PVP community could use less trash talk, and more humility.

Also fix the horrible scaling of stats in the 60-69 pvp. It is just..... god awful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PVPer rocking it Solo queue style since the dawn of Neverwinter