test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tiamat Reclaiming the Horde quest issues

bertrandxbertrandx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
EDIT: Apparently the progression didn't stall, there simply wasn't donators. BUT, inside tiamat no buffs I, II and III were given.
Bert - Lv70 pathfinder trapper. How's sunny california?
Post edited by bertrandx on

Comments

• Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    [Issue]

Now that Tiamat contribution resets weekly, once it hits 100% you can no longer contribute.

So for quests like, 'Reclaiming the Hoard', you've got to wait until the weekly reset.

I don't think this weekly reset thing was well thought out. Instead of resetting weekly, why not just reduce the hourly contributions for each Tier, but still reset hourly, or even daily?

As it stands, all the quests which require contributions are now put on standby until the reset.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    With the change in today's patch making Tiamat Horde Reclamation not reset except for once a week, many of us are now unable to do our weekly "Reclaiming the Horde" quest, as we cannot turn in our coffers while horde reclamation is at 100%. Since it got to 100% in less than a day, that means that no one that doesn't get online Monday early will be able to do this weekly. Something needs to change. Either allow us to continue to turn in coffers even when it's at 100% or have it reset with the first Tiamat fight after it hits 100%.
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wow weekly resets? Does that mean every Tiamat fight will be T4 reward?
  • Options
    mmm1001mmm1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You can turn your coffers, just not wile tiamat is active.
  • Options
    phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So now it's even more difficult for new characters to get the eternal gear... I really don't get this.
  • Options
    umscheumsche Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So now it's even more difficult for new characters to get the eternal gear... I really don't get this.

What's the link between that quest and Eternal gear?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    umsche wrote: »
    What's the link between that quest and Eternal gear?

It gives 9 fangs, you need 15 per piece of armor.
  • Options
    umscheumsche Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I thought OP was talking about Tiamat reclamation quest, the one that grants 1 linu, my bad.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    jimmyhar wrote: »
    Unless it changed with mod 6 you can continue to donate after 100% but only when the Tiamat encounter is not active. So you can donate for about 40 minutes of each hour.

It must have changed then, because it tells me I can't donate and to wait for the next reset.
  • Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jimmyhar wrote: »
    Unless it changed with mod 6 you can continue to donate after 100% but only when the Tiamat encounter is not active. So you can donate for about 40 minutes of each hour.

If this was true, they changed it well BEFORE Mod 6 dropped. I was stopped from turning things in several times at 100%, always getting the message that the Hoard was at 100% and so to wait until next Tiamat to donate. Yes, there was still time left.
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I just tried donating before the top of the hour, cannot contribute. This sucks. Wonder why they decided to go straight to a weekly reset. They could have went with a daily reset to try it out.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Would be great if this could be fixed soon, instead of making us wait a week again. The weekly resets on monday, so everyone who has not done it yet will be unable to complete it at all.
  • Options
    silvertailsilvertail Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    For starter's I would like to say Thank you for trying to make it easier to get to the higher tier's for Tiamat. However my suggestion would be to make it reset everyday or to allow us to donate after it has reached 100%. Since I would say it will reach 100% by midday on Monday. Which will make it impossible for those who are not able to play until later in the evening to donate what they have.

Thank you :)

P.S Please put in an Unbinding Scroll for mounts and companions into the zen market. :D
    stealth is survival skills (and not tanking skills, that is really different)
    stealth is damage
    stealth is mobility
    stealth is everything
    everything is stealth
    Stealth make TR OP, but lack of stealth make TR useless.
  • Options
    str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    I'm thinking they may have just set it to 100% always.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    that i did ask about hoard situation.

weekly? that is so wrong, that will block out so many players fro not able to earn Linu's favor.
    anyone can "hoard up for a week" and make massive donation to prevent thousand players with thier quest updates, i considered as "griefing".

set to a 24 hr timer, and make a weekly quest.
    or reduce the hoard chest drops, or make a cap amount by timers.
    so this way it give everyone a chance to donate.

if the problems still creating bottlenecked, or other problems, this hoard donation should be retired and find another way for us to spend hoard coins, or adjust "Champaign" boons and treasures, so anyone can spend for upgrades or to earn Linu's Favors as 1 week timer?

we need to explore a better way for dragon hoard chests and coins.