test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Did Neverwinter Just Crash for you guys?

Comments

• mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    In theory, I'm loading my character right now. We'll see if it ever finishes loading her up, though. (Right now, I appear to be stuck on the splash screen.)

Edit: Nope. Didn't finish the load. Dropped me back to login screen.
  • derkesthai#1386 derkesthai Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well, the server didn't crash, I can still log on, but the connection is very bad.

Might not be Cryptic's fault but network related issues :-)
  • matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Connection timed out.

I beg you dear technicians at NWO, never ever do a maintenance, cause after each maintenance things are more broken, lthan they were before.

I have to ask myself is something working here? You wouldn't get an ISO certificate from us here in Europe, that's for sure.

Since the broken Mod the game is boring with only 3 dungeons to do, so i started to level a Pali, but only if i could.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yes it did just another dungeon gonne, it happen like 1/2 the runs i did since mod6 work hard to get to final boss die several time get to final boss and half way dc, and when back out o dungeons and no back to instance... meaning u can start all over.

bring server down for a week fix the server 1st than worry with bugs. BIGGEST BUG IN GAME ITS THE> SERVER STABILITY OR LACK OF IT!
  • meschettmeschett Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yes was stuck in dungeon and then was booted as zerver went downnnnnnnnnnnn again and again
    Meschett
  • pricetagcloudpricetagcloud Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I get the dialogue that it failed to contact the account server or some sorta noise
    SW: Callisto Shedevil. Soul Binder Temptation 16.1k GS
    GUILD: ~Myrmidons~

Would Love to party up with people for pretty much anything!
  • alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just when I finally have time to play today.. game is down.. lovely.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • lightstone94lightstone94 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My launcher froze while loading HELP MEH!!!! IM SCARED!!!
  • myles08807myles08807 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yup...in the same boat here.
  • mendesrafamendesrafa Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Attempting to connect to controller tracker on launcher... can't even see the play button
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited April 2015
  • malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    We're back online folks. Try it now.
  • catalyticdearthcatalyticdearth Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just had same issue, Launcher not loading either
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    got character screen.. attempting to zone in now.. let see how far I get...
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ugh things only go from bad to worse. A new major Mod that most people say absolutely ruins the game. Then a patch that people assumed would fix everything, and fixed pretty much none of the major complaints. Then after the patch the whole thing just dies.

Things keep going in this direction and pretty soon the servers won't be back up at all, the forums will be deleted and replaced with a message that says, "Neverwinter has closed its doors forever. Thank you for your support".

It isn't "doom and gloom" so much as a realistic prediction. Just like how pre-mod six, saying mod6 would be a disaster, it wasn't doom and gloom but an accurate prediction.
  • derkesthai#1386 derkesthai Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's working normally for me now. Looks like it was just a hiccup! :)
  • mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Game is loading again, now, btw. I'm in. Of course, I have to start my lair all over again. /sigh

I was almost done, too.
  • ruffscallyruffscally Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Never experienced such a bunch of incompetant programmers ever. Yeh deliete my post try to pull tyhe wool over everyone's eyes/ hire some decent programnmers, testers, servers or whatever. No one in the right mind will spend money on this game./
  • matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Rubber banding for all in skirmish, then disconnected from server again.:mad:

I think PWE should take a look at some skilled Devs on the market!
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• titanforce1titanforce1 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Came back as a new player...have not been here since mod 2.....still ****ty service.
  • adhewr5jh53adhewr5jh53 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1 angry post
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Closing this up as the servers are indeed up at this time and the thread's now being used as a soapbox.
This discussion has been closed.