Install Arc

Quick Ben's Master 'Fix-It' to-do List

2»

Comments

• mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    wlinaz wrote: »
    [Invocation Bonuses]
    Prayer invoke timer intervals should only countdown when the player is logged in. Currently bot armies just log in multiple times a day, hammering the login server. If you get disconnected, you start at the last interval (e.g. 3rd prayer, wait another hour till 4th) so you don't lose too much progress.

With the stability of the servers I can see how this could become a perpetual invoke, never being able to finish. I see where you're going but I can see where they could hose this up as well. ...Maybe they could give us an invoke key... :)

Otherwise, a great list. Kudos!

yes and punish the legit player like me who play 8 characters why i shouldnt invoke them? i dont get it.because the are bots around i should get punish too?
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Which Sigils - The Sigils handed out as Rewards in WoD/ToD or Sigil of the (whatever class)?
    arsonall82 wrote: »
    here's one:

sigils should be able to be used as refinement for sigils only - the RP is what's of value - since we know Cryptic is keen on having different refinement values (artifact gear different than artifacts, should be/could be different for sigils) so that after a certain point, perhaps you could use as refinement for a sigil for the value of RP you've put into it (discard the value of the sigil if you are concerned with "repeatable redemption" - no one cares about the sigil value, it's the RP that is 100% lost if you choose to use one.)
  • rebellionstuffrebellionstuff Member Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Which Sigils - The Sigils handed out as Rewards in WoD/ToD or Sigil of the (whatever class)?

sigils for whatever class.
    edited May 2015
    Good idea +1.

bioshrike wrote: »
    Y'know what would make Tymora's gems more useful - have any items that come from the pouches be already-identified. This would make them more useful for refining, as you wouldn't have to factor in the cost to identify those green items.
    edited May 2015
    Thank you for the clarification.
    sigils for whatever class.