test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeon Delve chests are locked

bmcd73bmcd73 Member Posts: 106 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I just did 2 DD during the event. Both times the chest was locked at the end. Am I the only one seeing this? Kinda a big deal as the loot at the end is the REASON to run it in the first place!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bmcd73bmcd73 Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    No one else experienced this?
  • makalon2851makalon2851 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    cragmire crypt,chest locked,no protector cache,no daily ad reward from rhix!!!!!
  • walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    do you have a key?

they did away with "dungeon delve" chest a long time ago. now you need a key to open the chest, but you can do it any time. you get 1 free key per day, and can buy them for 5k diamonds each if you need more.

there is still a "dungeons" event but it only gives rough diamonds.
  • geministrikegeministrike Member Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Yes dungeon chests are locked can't open them. GG cryptic. Let me be a fortune teller and tell you that your future isn't nice.
  • packrat0packrat0 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This also just happened to me. Ran a dungeon (non-epic/levelling CC) during DD, and even had one of those keys you buy from the Wondrous Bazaar, and still the chest wouldn't open.

What even is the purpose of the DD hour if the only way to open them is the key you only get once per day?
  • bmcd73bmcd73 Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    walk2k wrote: »
    do you have a key?

they did away with "dungeon delve" chest a long time ago. now you need a key to open the chest, but you can do it any time. you get 1 free key per day, and can buy them for 5k diamonds each if you need more.

there is still a "dungeons" event but it only gives rough diamonds.

The final chest in the dungeon is unlocked and does not require a key during the DD event...normally. What I am posting about is that it was locked during the DD event. I did this 2 times in a row and it was locked both times for me and at least one other person in my group.
  • thexarkunthexarkun Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Id say it has the same problem as the pvp queues.
  • siestrionsiestrion Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I had a similar experience. I had 10 epic dungeon keys and the 1 daily dungeon key. Chest was locked. One of my teammates said I should buy a key. So I used the Wondrous Bazaar icon to purchase another epic dungeon key. Chest unlocks. Bizarre.