test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

One with the shadow AND Shadow of demise [TR BUGS]

rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
One with the shadow: does not refill completely stealth bar.
Shadow of demise: does not proc off any source of damage and/or with every encounter. Does not give faster stealth recharge

Further bugs:
Tenacious concilement: stop working at rank 4. Does not give faster stealth recharge.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015
    are these problems akwonledged already?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    bump for fixing
  • Options
    karolis87karolis87 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Also can add that One with the shadows works very randomly. When using Lashing blade/blitz sometimes it refills stealth bar and dont kick out from stealth, sometimes it does kick out from stealth, sometimes it kicks out from stealth AND dont even refill stealth bar. It always kicks out from stealth when using dazing strike, smoke bomb and deft strike, but it does refill stealth bar - at least there is some consistency with these 3 skills. Tenacious concealment or tenacious concealment artefact weapon power also bugged, I have both and I do lose some stealth timer when i receive damage.
  • Options
    cskylowcskylow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, just did a re-spec (because of the rank 4 bug), and tenacious concealment is not even giving any kind of stealth loss reduction
  • Options
    rotatorkufrotatorkuf Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i wonder if it's bugged or that's the actual design and it was bugged before

but yeah, it's not refilling it entirely, one with the shadows
  • Options
    trill34trill34 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Shadow of Demise isn't being applied to all of the targets when you use a multi-target power. All my tests were against a group of three training dummies.

Blitz, Blade Flurry, and Smoke Bomb applied SoD to one dummy, always the one on the right.

Whirlwind of Blades and Path of the Blade didn't apply SoD to any dummy.
  • Options
    lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    confirmed SoD bug as well
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Also, no stealth reveal.
  • Options
    doink#2651 doink Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    One with the shadows...... when using dazing strike, stealth still gets stuck at 98% and does not fill till buff is over.... 3 years now.... fix in sight? This is the most reason that sabos are never seen in neverwinter..;)
    Doink....useless TR...