test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dungeon kicks saying not in team

jink3djink3d Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Currently when i queue for a dungeon, any one of them. I zone in only for the team finder to have popped up saying a team has been found and to get kicked out of my party 5 seconds later because I'm no longer in it.

Logging out, closing the game and rebooting the console has not solved this issue. This is the second issue I've had with the queue system today first being I was prevented for joining queue as the game didn't recognize my having cleared castle never and the whole team exiting.

Is this a common problem are there many others out there having issues with the queue system, if so is there a fix in sight?
Post edited by jink3d on

Comments

• Options
    morgonmgcmorgonmgc Member Posts: 68
    edited April 2015
    Are you sure you haven't been kicked from the groups where it says you're no longer in the party? Due to the fairly poor queuing system (and a very small portion of 'fairly poor' players), it's very common to get booted from a dungeon when using the queues if you're joining solo, especially if you're not a class the existing group is looking for.

It sounds like you've successfully joined a queue, though, since you mentioned Castle Never - how often would you say you're able to stay in a dungeon via the queue?
  • Options
    pappacubepappacube Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jink3d wrote: »
    Currently when i queue for a dungeon, any one of them. I zone in only for the team finder to have popped up saying a team has been found and to get kicked out of my party 5 seconds later because I'm no longer in it.

Logging out, closing the game and rebooting the console has not solved this issue. This is the second issue I've had with the queue system today first being I was prevented for joining queue as the game didn't recognize my having cleared castle never and the whole team exiting.

Is this a common problem are there many others out there having issues with the queue system, if so is there a fix in sight?

Same here. Rebooted, no change.
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out
    how far one can go. --T.S. Eliot
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    And to be clear, the team is not kicking us we are in a loop.
  • Options
    morgonmgcmorgonmgc Member Posts: 68
    edited April 2015
    Ah. Yep, just tried it myself. Seems to be a current issue with the queues. Exciting...
  • Options
    tzarofkaostzarofkaos Member Posts: 42
    edited April 2015
    Same problem.
    I even try several different dungeons (just in case it was "one of those kick you out fanatics" ).
    Impossible to play any dungeons.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    It's as pappacube says no i haven't been kicked the group finder pops up as soon as i zone in and it says you're no longer in your team
  • Options
    omoxionukomoxionuk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Needs to be fixed, my wife exactly the same, tried join and group no longer available. Either kicking fanatics or the queuing system is bugged, or the possibility that's this is intended by the devs.
  • Options
    tzarofkaostzarofkaos Member Posts: 42
    edited April 2015
    More like a bug (a big one).
    I played 2 dungeons and after that impossible to join any dungeons....just a loop of loading screens.
    Grrrrrr !!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I've since managed to get into a T1 throne of Idris but still no luck with the queue for any T2 more importantly Castle Never, today was going to be my day to get the bow and hopefully blades i so desire for my hunter
  • Options
    rhapsodicalrhapsodical Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same problem here. Can't get into any dungeons since I logged on.
  • Options
    misterjonnymisterjonny Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    TO FIX THIS:
    Queue up for Skirmish And beat it. GGWP
    Confirmed fix.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Confirmed this does not fix it
  • Options
    googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Twitter feed:
    "For #NWXbox, the Queues might be a bit unstable for the next few hours as we work on improving them."
  • Options
    queenbeezzyqueenbeezzy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here, I am currently unable to que for dungeons. I am stuck in the "loop" as well. I exited out the game, hard reset my xbox and it and it still has me in the loop. I'm sure they will have it sorted out soon.