test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG : Hoard Enchantments are not working properly

ancyrasancyras Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I'm trying to build a paladin and doing all sharandar-dreadring-iwd-wod dailies again and want to farm RF items same time. I'm playing with Greater Hoard Enchantments (%15 total chance which worth over 1m AD per piece) ...

At one map, hoard enchant seems working, then I port another map, killing hundreds of mobs and NO RF item drops. That started to happen so often and really really annoying. I use lesser on other alts and never happened like that.

If hoard enchantments wont work properly how people will farm RF points and upgrade their gear? Spending lots of time and getting nothing just drains fun from game. I'm not a complaining person but farming 1 hour and getting 0 drop isn't normal...

If there wasn't that bug, I had enough RF to make 1 piece legendary after killing thousands of mobs with 0 drop...

I try to test re-log, reload client, re-equip gear and enchants, kill character.. etc. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't work... Bugs can happen in a game, coding and making a game is not easy job, but if you don't fix a bug in time then you loose big reputation. I heard from many people and friends having same problem and all are angry about it. I'm not the only one who has that problem. And there is and old forum topic with same subject from long time ago which people figured out that bug on test shard.

Post edited by ancyras on

Comments