test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

60 Devoted Cleric Looking for w/e

rekoj13rekoj13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
Playing a 60 Devoted Cleric set up to be a full on healer. Played the PC game in beta and for a bit on live, came back when it hit Xbox.

Mainly play on and off throughout the week and early mornings on the weekends, live in EST. Working on grinding the Boons and Tier 2 gear. Currently at just over 12.7k gear score.

Look me up for groups if you need a healer, open to guilds if a good fit comes along.

heskan@brian g awesome is my name/tag.
Xbox Gamer Tag: Brian G Awesome
Devoted Cleric: Heskan
Post edited by rekoj13 on

Comments

• Options
    fukiiyufukiiyu Member Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Rekt is always looking for a good Cleric...

We are more PvP oriented but we do run Epics if we have the right team comp and 5 players that want to run one.

But, we mainly have 1-2 groups running PvP most of the time.

Just let me know if you're interested, if you're looking for a Guild for PvE then I understand.
  • Options
    rekoj13rekoj13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, I used to be big into PVP, but never really got into Neverwinter PVP, Im mostly doing just PVE content for now. Thanks though. If you need a healer for instance runs, by all means look me up. I tend to run them back to back while im on, just pugging it. I dont mind Pugs, and have yet to be in one that fails to finish, but if im grinding gear, I might as well be helping gear others who would progress with me, not folks I may never group with again if that makes sense.
  • Options
    jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you're interested in doing PvE Dungeons, skirmishes, etc. than Rogue's Gallery is the place for you.

We have groups gathering to go the Wednesday, and try to get together as often as possible. I admit we're not as chatty sometimes, but we often get into a conversation later in the day. If you live in EST or Central time, than our guild would be perfect for you. We are a tight group who help eachother gear up so we can run end game stuff together. Many of us play at our own pace, and those of us who plow through stuff a little faster can help the slightly slower people.

If you're interested, check out our forums here > http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/activity

if you like what you see, register and apply here > http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/recruitment

We would love to have you join!

Cheers, from Killer Croc
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Sounds good. I'll friend your tag and look you up after work today and see if any of you are up for some T1's.
  • Options
    iboxyyiboxyy Member Posts: 70
    edited April 2015
    LuckyStrikes guild is always looking for players pve and PvP oriented. All members with around 200+ hours played 13-15k GS and clear dungeons in no time!

You can check us out on Twitter@ClanLuckyStrike almost to 40k!
    Or our website clanluckystrike.com

Let me know if you're interested my GT is iBoXyy and ill be around tonight after work farming castle never.
  • Options
    blackgeezuz46blackgeezuz46 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    REB3Lgaming is a Xbox One Neverwinter guild founded by 2 retired "Hardcore" mmo buddys. We are looking for ACTIVE / ADULT members who prefer kicking *** with the same tight group of friends rather than in a zerg invite type of leveling environment.

We've grown to about 25 active members and are having a great time together. Most of us are freshly getting through T1's or just reaching 60 and would like to fill out a bit more actives at this level to fill out some teams. We expect members to be signed up to the forums and ACTIVE in party chats to drive communication...lets face it, the chat system BITES.

Interested? Sign up @ REB3L.gamerlaunch.com
    XBOXliveGamerTAG : middlePHINGERu
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Up to 12.7k GS now, thanks all for the comments. Still looking to see what is a good fit for all involved, by all means hit me up if you need a DC, T2 pugs hurt my soul.
  • Options
    pashaentreri13pashaentreri13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Perhaps you could give my guild a bit of a look. We currently only have 1 DC and could really use more. We do both PvE and PvP. we are still fairly small by most guild standard sizes, but we have all been playing games together since 2010. We have a guild bank slot with the option of opening a 2nd if it would become needed. We usually all try to get the dragons together and just have a good time overall and help each other when needed. Look me up and you can run with us. We planned on doing T2 dungeons tonight and would just need a healer to complete a full group. My GT is Pasha Entreri. Look forward to hopefully hearing and possibly running stuff with ya.
  • Options
    iboxyyiboxyy Member Posts: 70
    edited April 2015
    Hey there LuckyStrike runs daily clears on CN and other dungeons as well as PvP. We are always looking for active members.

Msg iboxyy on Xbox live and you can check out the organization on twitter @ClanLuckyStrike almost to 40k followers we are also partnered with Twitch among other companies
    You can check out our website at clanluckystrike.com
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Search continues, seems its hard to get on with everyone at the same time, Still looking though.

I have my DC at 13.1k GS now, and a HR alt at 13.2k GS. Dont mind playing either, kind of like the DC more and im sure thats probably more in demand then the HR.