test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No mini-dungeon quest from Harpers in Dragon Campaign

aristofanusaristofanus Member Posts: 51 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PvE Discussion
Several days ago Harpers stopped to give quests for minidungeons (like Ghost stories, Barrow Demolition etc).
This happened after i abandoned bugged Ghost stories hoping to get another quest next day. So i can't complete common cause and don't progress my boons. Any idea how to fix this?
Post edited by aristofanus on

Comments

• quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They do give it, but they're not marked as quest givers. After you take the Common Cuase and Culling the Cultist you have to talk to one of the npc nearby and one of them will give you quest for the missing quest.
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Make sure you abandon Common Cause from earlier days, if you haven't already.

Then take it fresh from Harper Broward, and read what it asks you to do, and decide what zone you need to go to.

Even if nobody has a quest marker over their head, talk to the npc associated with that zone, and you should get the lair quest.
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They do have them available still... I ran BD last night. I am also very confident in my abilities as a TR... because at 60, I had a difficult time soloing it. Last night I solo'd it.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • potato404potato404 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    the reason you dont see the quest mark above the npcs head is because the quest is still set to lvl 60