test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Another oldtimer returning after two years in the wilderness...

surf13surf13 Member Posts: 561 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
So I was on these forums from before the beginning. Played in the closed alphas and betas. Was there for go live.'

But somewhere along the way I burnt out on the quests and adventures... Wandering off into the wilderness to live a simpler, cleaner live.

Well I needed that rest. I am rejuvenated.

But now it's time to put on that armor and polish that sword. And return to see what has become of the Jewel Of The North in my absence.

*Gazes around at the town*

Interesting!
Post edited by surf13 on

Comments

• nightm4sknightm4sk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Welcome back:)

I was active during the Beta and a few mounts after that. Than I rested too...
    ... almost 2 years :D
    I was back in January 2015. Lots of things changed, I had to relearn what I knew about the game, but wasn't took a lot of time to fing a friendly active mature international guild to guide me a bit.
    We have fun together since that (unfortunatly as I realized: a lot of ppl went inactive since Mod6), but well I hope they'll come back as soon as the devs fixed the fails.
    I wish u a good time in game, and keep polish that sword. U'll need it more than ever :D
  • surf13surf13 Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks nightm4sk!

Yeah sounds like where I'm about to be :-) I got lucky tho my guild is still active and hopefully will accept me back :-D

Funny I've been away that long that I feel like I remember you but the memory is fuzzy and I'm not sure I do. lol

Hope to see you in Neverwinter!
  • damnaciousdamnacious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you are returning and would like some answers to questions, some friends to chat with and people to party with that don't exploit, then consider joining NW_Legit_Community.
  • surf13surf13 Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Interesting channel. Not a guild, right? And I can just join it from public?
  • damnaciousdamnacious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    surf13 wrote: »
    Interesting channel. Not a guild, right? And I can just join it from public?

No. NW_Legit_Community is not a guild but serves the same functions but greater than that of a guild except for the availability of a guild bank. The NW_Legit_Community chat channel provides the availability to find players interested in partying for content while doing so without exploiting and as a place for players do discuss game related issues, ask and answer questions and find friends.

The channel is now private and invite only yet, as the first edited post in the thread clarifies, the channel accepts any player (except those that have been removed from it for severe violations of the rules).

To join the Community, all you need to do is go to the Community's forum (www.nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com) and, if you don't have one already, first create a Shivtr account and then secondly apply to join the Community itself.

Currently, the Community boasts over 6,200 Members with in excess of 350 - 500 Members online at any given time. This makes finding people to party with considerably easier than you may likely find through using a guild or /lfg.

Further, the Community has long established a disdain for the unnecessary requirements for players to possess a certain level of gear to be considered for an invitation to a party as it is commonly understood that gear does not equal skill or experience.

Since joining the Community myself a very long time ago, i completely turned off /trade, /lfg and /zone channels in game and never looked back! Additionally, with my guild quiet now that all the members have left and moved on, NW_Legit_Community has more than replaced any benefit my guild could have ever provided me with and i now consider the Community to simply be my guild, albeit a rather extensively large one!
  • avengingangel93avengingangel93 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Said the same thing to someone and extend the offer to you as well, welcome back to the game :) Feel free to hit me up ingame if you'd like, @avengingangel93 is me.