test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Race reroll ETA

zandrxizandrxi Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Has there been any update on when race reroll is getting fixed?
Post edited by zandrxi on

Comments

• zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nothing yet, except that they're working on it. Hopefully it's sooner than later. I'm ready to drop some cash on two of my three characters to race re-roll them.
  • kiiidddkiiiddd Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am wanting to roll a new character as a dragon but i want that reroll for my cleric so i am just waiting for the reroll to be fixed.
  • slasa23slasa23 Member Posts: 44
    edited April 2015
    I bought it not knowing about the issues. been around 5 days still waiting for a email response. kinda sucks and now I cant even log in for the past 3hours. really hope they fix these bugs soon
  • coadadjuicecoadadjuice Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm on day 4 waiting for a response since I bought the 7500 Zen Pack. That's a lot of money for nothing.
  • zdragonlordzdragonlord Member Posts: 31
    edited April 2015
    I bought the full Dragonborn pack on Day 1. Been waiting since. Opened a ticket next day with screenshots and even my receipt, got refunded two days later. They have a ton of traffic right now(IMO because they released it without proper testing, I mean, how do you miss noticing missing content?) so expect a delay in response. They said in the issues post "in the next month" so whether that is late May or the end of April, who knows. All I know is it shouldn't take over a month to fix one issue we are paying for on a free game.
  • xboxarcaccountxboxarcaccount Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah been waiting a couple weeks for a race reroll token fix. My toon hit 60 and is now teir one but since I don't like the way gear looks on my character I'm not playing anymore. Went for a couple alts but I don't like any of the other classes enough to push to 60. Ultimately for me they lost the money I would be spending on companions and mounts and crafting components etc, at least until they fix the race refoll token issue. Worst part is I was burning crazy cash on this game and it literally ground to a halt once I realized gear looked ridiculous on my character and I could not reroll.