test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lightfoot Thief!

myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Yes! After about 325 successful TotSC dungeon runs, I finally got it!

Man, that companion is very hard to get!
SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks!

I thought I would keep it, but I think I want to sell it to boost my tiny amount of AD.

On sale, now, on the AH. And it is "buy now" priced a few million AD below the others . . . :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My companions are not high enough to go all the way through the 6th level. I have 3 30's and 1 25...

I am contemplating dding another one. I was looking to get the Wererat Thief before the mod happened, but I was 15 Drake Seals short.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
    edited April 2015
    drkbodhi wrote: »
    My companions are not high enough to go all the way through the 6th level. I have 3 30's and 1 25...

I am contemplating dding another one. I was looking to get the Wererat Thief before the mod happened, but I was 15 Drake Seals short.

Once you get your 25 to level 30, you should be able to complete the epic (level 6) dungeons pretty easily. The key is ROLLING FREQUENTLY. Don't click on everything that matches, especially on the special dice where you have a chance to get doubles. Roll often and good luck! :)

• drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You can leave when you have one more failure left... and you will get everything up to that point
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
    edited April 2015
    ihaveahies wrote: »
    Attempting to flip it... Yes I'm a jerk.

LOL! You might make some AD on it.

• blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    myowmyow wrote: »
    Yes! After about 325 successful TotSC dungeon runs, I finally got it!

Man, that companion is very hard to get!

Congrats! I am both happy for you and sad to find out that there's no bug that has prevented it from granting me that elusive thief!

I have been trying and trying ... and trying ... and, well, the toon with all the highest companions is also the RNG loser. She never gets anything! I might have to put a few more on my "lucky" alt, and see if I can roll it.

I will admit, it's much easier now that the blue companions can have the upgraded die. It was always such a letdown to get through one of those with 2 blue and 2 purple, only to get a measly 250 AD and an unidentified blue item for another class. lol